Followers

Thursday 1 March 2012

Found more stash to play with!!!!

Can you believe it more hidden treasures! Whilst checking out The Flutterby Crafter blog candy I had a sudden thought I have that somewhere and yes I did and can stop looking at it now such pretty papers just beautiful so thank you Ann for reminding me xx

For my card today I have used the sketch on Papertake Weekly Challenge blog and just love it.

My paper chain Tilda was another fabulous stamp in my Candy Win over at Debbie Dolphins which I have coloured with Pro Markers and then cut out with my oval nestie. You really should pop over to Debbie's blog she has just posted such a divine card made with the new Prince & Princess Range from Magnolia!!!!

I have mixed my papers with kraft card and boy isn't it just so perfect.

The flower is Tim Holts Tattered Florals die with a flat backed Pearl in the center.

Sentiment from Stampinup on another nestie die a lovely piece of seam binding with bow and a few more pearls perfect!!

Challenges I am entering:

Papertake Weekly - Sketch
Divas by Design - Spots or Strips
ABC Challenge - K for Kraft
Papercrafting Journey - Anything Goes




Rochelle picked me up this morning and we went to Wentworth Garden Center, Summer just loves it there as you can go into the animal farm and feed all the animals which she did until the goat pinched her bag of food and ate the lot bag included!!! She then got to play in the play area on the swings and slides she just loves it there until we wanted to go round the shop area then she was bored so we went for lunch it was such a beautiful day.

That's it from me today I want to apologise for my lack of commenting at the moment I have loads of stuff going on in my head but I will get round to everyone in the next few days "Fingers Crossed"

A big hello to my new followers thank you so much it has given me a big boost to see new followers this week xxxxx

Before I forget one happy thing this week "Simon Says Challenge" I was actually the winner this week so I have been over to the shop to spend my $50 it was harder than I thought it was going to be as its just full of everything a crafter dreams of but I have my order!!!! Will let you guess that I spent my pennies on!!!!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxx