Followers

Thursday, 1 March 2012

Found more stash to play with!!!!

Can you believe it more hidden treasures! Whilst checking out The Flutterby Crafter blog candy I had a sudden thought I have that somewhere and yes I did and can stop looking at it now such pretty papers just beautiful so thank you Ann for reminding me xx

For my card today I have used the sketch on Papertake Weekly Challenge blog and just love it.

My paper chain Tilda was another fabulous stamp in my Candy Win over at Debbie Dolphins which I have coloured with Pro Markers and then cut out with my oval nestie. You really should pop over to Debbie's blog she has just posted such a divine card made with the new Prince & Princess Range from Magnolia!!!!

I have mixed my papers with kraft card and boy isn't it just so perfect.

The flower is Tim Holts Tattered Florals die with a flat backed Pearl in the center.

Sentiment from Stampinup on another nestie die a lovely piece of seam binding with bow and a few more pearls perfect!!

Challenges I am entering:

Papertake Weekly - Sketch
Divas by Design - Spots or Strips
ABC Challenge - K for Kraft
Papercrafting Journey - Anything Goes




Rochelle picked me up this morning and we went to Wentworth Garden Center, Summer just loves it there as you can go into the animal farm and feed all the animals which she did until the goat pinched her bag of food and ate the lot bag included!!! She then got to play in the play area on the swings and slides she just loves it there until we wanted to go round the shop area then she was bored so we went for lunch it was such a beautiful day.

That's it from me today I want to apologise for my lack of commenting at the moment I have loads of stuff going on in my head but I will get round to everyone in the next few days "Fingers Crossed"

A big hello to my new followers thank you so much it has given me a big boost to see new followers this week xxxxx

Before I forget one happy thing this week "Simon Says Challenge" I was actually the winner this week so I have been over to the shop to spend my $50 it was harder than I thought it was going to be as its just full of everything a crafter dreams of but I have my order!!!! Will let you guess that I spent my pennies on!!!!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxx

19 comments:

Doreen said...

Congratulations on your win Chanelle,this card is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Anita said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle and I love those pretty papers and colors. Your granddaughter is so adorable too :)

Crafty Chris said...

Congrats on your win, a stunning tilda card luv the colours.
Chris x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

great card :)
beautiful little one :)
congrads on the win!

Linda said...

Gorgeous card - isn't it great when you rediscover stash you've got.

Sounds like you had a wonderful time with Summer.

June Nelson said...

Congratulations Chanelle well deserved, this is beautiful xxxxxxxxxx

Angie said...

Sweet card love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x

Sue said...

Aww this is gorgeous Chanelle! Tilda is SO cute!! I love all the soft colours and beautiful papers! The flower is really stunning!
I love the photo of Summer!! she is adorable!! ooh yes I remember the goats when I used to take my daughter to pets corner - they eat everything!!!! LOL
Glad you enjoyed your spending spree at Simon Says!! I won a few weeks ago and yes - I was so spoilt for choice!!!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Lau W said...

Wow ! congrats on you win, it's super ! Your card is wonderful, so sweet !
And Summer is so pretty !
Have a nice week-end !
xxx

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! Now this is really soft and sweet Chanelle!! The layout looks so Victorian and you know I think Tilda is really sweet! :)

You darling little photo of the kiddo is so sweet as well!! Have a great weekend! HUGS

Elaine said...

Stunning Card Chanelle.Your Granddaughter is such a cutie
Hugs Elaine

Leah (*BeeCherryLady*) said...

Fun and cute and creative!
Its just wonderful and love how
you did the coloring background
on the image, neat!
So glad you also shared this at
ABC! ~Leah

Happy Days said...

Gorgeous card hun and congrats on your win. It's really hard to spend that $50 - it took me days to decide!! Enjoy spending it though and I'll look forward to seeing what you make with it.

Claire xx

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Chanelle, if you click on the link it will take you direct some of the HM image signatures are free I paid a small amount as my name was not in the lists
love the flowers on this amazing card and congrats on your win too
Hugs Kate xx

Gaynor said...

Lovely card Chanelle, I have stuff that hasn't seen ink, I think all us crafters are the same lol. Gaynor :)

Leah (*BeeCherryLady*) said...

Chanelle!
Girl, you totally made my day! As soon as I saw that doggy photo I was like...hey, where do I know her from? So I had to of course come see and was so pleasantly surprised to see it was you, I really enjoyed your blog as well and your projects!
Thanks for following and I returned the favor! =o)

Have an awesome weekend! ~Leah

Shanna Shands said...

Congrats on winning. Your card is so adorable. Your granddaughter is so lucky. Thanks for a playing along with ABC.

L00py's Craft Creations said...

Lovely card, and love the colours, Thanks for joining in at Paper Craft Journey, and Good Luck,

Hugs
Lou P DT

kyanos said...

lovely card, I love the big flower!!!! thank you for playing with us at ABC Challenge
hugs