Followers

Saturday, 17 March 2012

Look what the post lady brought me!!

This is the second card I made for my friend the request for this card was green, orange, yellow, cream & a duck! I have had it made up for a few days I've just been waiting for this cute little duck to pop through my door and boy am I glad I added him to my small collection he's so cute!!

I have coloured my image as always with pro markers I seem to be getting better at putting the colours together these days.

Out came my circle cutter and made the circle apperture front and the circles for the middle. I found this perfect paper I had just had enough to finish this card and added the plain bazzil in all the correct colours.

This is a side view so you can see I have added acetate to the front panel think its made a fab effect I also cut the Marianne die foliage for behind the duck. .

The inside of my card is again Kerry's woodware Mum Sentiment which I adore its words are so perfect thanks again Kerry I have also made my Mums card with it!! Must have it! Added some flowers from the main paper which I have shaped and some yummy bling!

Of now I'm on birthday cards now so while I'm on a roll I must crack on!

The challenges I am entering are:

Just Magnolia - Green
Delightful Sketch - Some One Special
Moving along with the times - Special Lady
Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes
Simon Says - A bit of green
I Love Pro Markers - Anything Goes
Crafts & Me - Circles
Dutch Magnolia - Spring is in the air
Sweet Stampin - Lots of Green


Hope you are all having a great weekend so far!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xx

25 comments:

Katrina Turner said...

What a cute Duck and a gorgeous card! So cute! The sentiment stamp is lovely too. Such Pretty colours and flowers.

Katrina xx

Elaine said...

Channelle Fantastic card I love it hugs Elaine

Vicky said...

Bless....just so cute Chanelle and super layout too hun.. :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Kerry said...

OMG I so need to get this duck, it is just gorgeous. The card is a great layout too.

Love Kerry xxx

Anita said...

Oh Chanelle, this card is so gorgeous. And that duck is adorable and beautifully colored too.

Little K Smith said...

AAaaww so cute Chanelle, gorgeous colours and the little duck is adorable :)
Kelly.x

Fleur said...

A fantastic card, great colour choice and love the cute ducky
HUGZ Fleur xXx

gina g said...

Hi Chanelle this is gorgeous i love the cute image. Hope you have a lovely weekend. luv gina xx

Sue said...

Wow Chanelle! this is gorgeous!! you really are on a roll. I love the cute duck!! :-) Beautiful papers and embellishments! I love the way you've done the aperture - it looks wonderful !! and the flowers and crystal swirls are So pretty!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

LilyPinkScraps said...

Aww - such a cutie, he's really adorable and you've made a gorgeous card with him :)

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Lovely card, the duck is very cute and I love a nice aperture card, it's the promise of something different, love it. Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMarkers this week, hope to see you again soon and good luck!
Andy
x

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

This is sooo cute! Love the duck and I love the cut out :) Thanks for playing with us at Moving Along With The Times :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is gorgeous hun, love the flowers, the duck is a sweetie & the colours are fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT & Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.i love your colours and design and the image is really sweet :D

xx coops xx

Anne said...

This is so adorable, loving the cute layout and image. Great colors and embellishments. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Chris said...

Gorgeous Chanelle and I think the duck is very cute too! x

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card, that duck is such a cutie and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
Kim xXx

Iulia said...

This is amazingly beautiful! Love it to bits!
Thanks for playing along at Just Magnolia this time!Hope to see you again!
Hugs, Iulia

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

hobby@Janet said...

What a beautiful card !!

Thanks for joning us at DML !!

Hugs Janet

Janiel/ janny said...

Chanelle, This is a very beautiful card!!! It's fun and beautiful all at the same time!! Have a great week.
hugs.........

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Chanelle, love that sentiment.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Bea und Doreen said...

it's adorable - so gorgeous.
Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Hugs
Doreen

mixamatoasties said...

What a great card!

Love that wee duck.

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week.

Susan x

Wedgie said...

What a cute card, love your cute duck! Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week. Wedgie xxx