Followers

Saturday 17 March 2012

Look what the post lady brought me!!

This is the second card I made for my friend the request for this card was green, orange, yellow, cream & a duck! I have had it made up for a few days I've just been waiting for this cute little duck to pop through my door and boy am I glad I added him to my small collection he's so cute!!

I have coloured my image as always with pro markers I seem to be getting better at putting the colours together these days.

Out came my circle cutter and made the circle apperture front and the circles for the middle. I found this perfect paper I had just had enough to finish this card and added the plain bazzil in all the correct colours.

This is a side view so you can see I have added acetate to the front panel think its made a fab effect I also cut the Marianne die foliage for behind the duck. .

The inside of my card is again Kerry's woodware Mum Sentiment which I adore its words are so perfect thanks again Kerry I have also made my Mums card with it!! Must have it! Added some flowers from the main paper which I have shaped and some yummy bling!

Of now I'm on birthday cards now so while I'm on a roll I must crack on!

The challenges I am entering are:

Just Magnolia - Green
Delightful Sketch - Some One Special
Moving along with the times - Special Lady
Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes
Simon Says - A bit of green
I Love Pro Markers - Anything Goes
Crafts & Me - Circles
Dutch Magnolia - Spring is in the air
Sweet Stampin - Lots of Green


Hope you are all having a great weekend so far!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xx