Followers

Friday, 23 March 2012

Easter is coming xxx

Before you start to look at my post I'm really sorry but its photo heavy as I just love it!!

I have been messing on and off with this card now for a few days doing little bits to it but the final effect I think was so worth it.

My beautiful!! lol Easter card is Tilda in an Egg masked with the path background and also a scene with the clouds but not sure what its called which I have coloured with pro markers.

Added a doohickey tag die and this must have Easter Sentiment also Magnolia which I have inked around the edges with mustard distress ink and added the little bow.

Used my Circle cutter again for the aperture from and centre layout so that I could put the acetate in the front and I just think its so with adding really makes a difference.

This beautiful corner stamp which was free in a magazine and totally forgot I had until I saw it on Donna's card over at Craftyheadcase thanks Donna and a beautiful card as always. I have coloured a few of the images so that I could layer the flowers then I have added leaves, dew drop centres, stickles and some beautiful little pearl flowers oh and have you seen my bird cage just adorable I have painted it with gesso so that it blended in.

What a little cutie just couldn't resist adding it to the corner. I have also added loads of pearls around the front circle and orange stickles to edge the papers.

The papers are as always Magnolia and again more bling around the main image.


I am entering the following challenges:

Magnolia-licious - Colour Challenge for March
Totally Tilda - Easter Tilda
Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Spring is in the Air
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Moving along with the times - Easter
Simon says - Bingo (Pearls, Flowers & charm)
Crafts & Me - Light Airy Colours
Oldie but Goldie - Easter
Crafty Boots - Easter
Raise the Bar - In the Garden

Well that's it from me I told you it was a loooooooong post!!!

While I was finishing the card I suddenly had a thought that I had been asked to do a male card for tonight so that's it for me at the moment!! I am so bad my memory is well lets just say "The light's on but no-one is home"

Will be back tonight to catch up with my comments as as always after messing on ebay I couldn't face the computer it just takes so long I'm sure there should be any easier way!!! Don't forget I have loads of bargains if you would like to check out my listings you can find the link at the top of my page.
I would also like to say a big Hello to my new followers its always so exciting to see you thank you so much and to everyone who leaves me comments thak you.

Have a great weekend Love & Hugs Chanelle xx

39 comments:

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi wowzer this is out of this world. Your scene is so gorgeous . Love the papers and your flowers are so pretty!! Birdcage is awesome too! Really is an amazing creation! Love it :D

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card, I like everything about it!!
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

Absolutely gorgeous Chanelle.xxx

Wanda Cullen said...

A gorgeous springtime scene!! Love all your many wonderful details in this amazing card! Thanks for playing along with us at Raise the Bar!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Beautiful card and worth all of your hard work, it is quite stunning.

Thank you for sharing your creation with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Lisa M said...

WOAH,WOW...WOW WEE.....this is GORGEOUS. My goodness..I just about fell out of my chair. Kudos, high fives and standing ovation on this creation! :D

Just LOVE it!
Big hugs,
Lisa xx

Dena said...

Oh my goodness! This is too precious for words Chanelle! So many wonderful details and I LOVE the color and image!!!! Beautiful work!!!
Hugs, Dena

Kerry said...

Hi Chanelle

this is amazing ang i love all the masking

i need to borrow that little chick - lol

xxx

Lau W said...

OMG ! such a nice card ! Love all ! so much pearls, it's fantastic ! I really love love love this card !
Have a nice week-end !
xxx

LilyPinkScraps said...

Wowee, such an incredible creation!! This must have taken ages but well worth it - totally adorable :)

Linda said...

Wow, wow, wow this is certainly a stunner of a card - it's absolutely gorgeous and well worth all the time you have put into it. I love the birdcage charm - it's amazing Chanelle. x

I know what you mean about the light being on - I'm like that on a frequent basis so it's comforting to know I'm not alone! xxx

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous Chanelle and worth every photo!
Clairexx

Vicky said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW......sweetie this is over the top blinking gorgeous. I think this could be my favourite card of yours hun I really love this. The colour, the image the embellies. EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun....and have a lovely weekend too..

big hugs Vicky xx

Little K Smith said...

Oh this is stunning Chanelle! A gorgeous little scene and lots of lovely details too!
Have a lovely weekend hun :)
Kelly.x

Happy Days said...

WOW, WOW, WOW girl!! Bloomin' stunning card - I love it! Not normally a yellow fan but this has inspired me to give it a go - just gorgeous.

Have a fab weekend

Claire xxx

coops said...

wow this is fantastic chanelle.so many beautiful details and i love your colours and gorgeous sweet images and design :D

xx coops xx

Caz said...

Gorgeous card, absolutely beautiful.
Hugs
Caz x

downrightcrafty said...

stunning and can see all the time and talent that was put into this creation just beautiful
Hugs Kate xx

Donna said...

Aww..gorgeous card again Chanelle. Beautiful colours and design! I too forget about the freebies so glad to jog your memory! Hope you are fine and well, hugs, Donna xx

Christine said...

Hi Chanell stunning sweet Easter Tilda creation gorgeous DPs lovely embellies & love the circle opening..

thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.

smiles Christine x

Susie Sugar said...

Divine I love the shape it's gorgeous
Thanks for joining us at totally Tilda
Hugs Susie xx

Julie said...

So beautiful! I love all the flowers and the bling! Thanks for playing along with us at Raise the Bar!

Sue said...

Wow! I'm glad you took all those photos Chanelle because this is Stunning !!! So many wonderful details - love the image which you have coloured beautifully and those flowers and gems are just stunning!!! Love the sentiment and the little birdcage too!! it's an awesome card!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

Mau xx said...

What a stunning card Chanelle, No wonder you are so pleased with it. I love every little detail on it.xx
Thanks for entering it into this weeks MAWTT. Good luck with your challenges.
Hugs Mau xx

Lori said...

Love the gorgeous layout, the yellow is sooo beautiful! thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda, we're happy to have you!

Eskimo Frosting said...

Fabulous easter crad.

Hugs
Jayne
x

gina g said...

Wow what an amazing card Chanelle beautiful work and i'm not surprised that you love it. luv gina xx

having a {me} day said...

WOW! This is beautiful! Love the circle aperture with the flower borders and that adorable sweet Tilda. Beautiful gem detail to finish off also. keeleyxx

lindyloo said...

wow what a stunning creation thank you so much for joining us at crafty catz this week linda x

Lisa Jane said...

this is so pretty
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight
Lisa x

Diamond Doll said...

A Fabtastic and beautiful easter card Chanelle so many wonderful details.Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Tracy said...

Lovely! The soft yellow is so pretty and you did an awesome job creating the acetate window. Hugs to you Chanelle!

Suzan L said...

Hi Chanelle, your card is just gorgeous!! I love all the details that you have added to it, especially the window. It reminds me of a sugar Easter eggs that you can look through the opening to see the scene inside. Thank you for joining the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog Color Inspriation Challenge. Have a wonderful week! I hope you will join us tomorrow for a new and fun challenge!
Hugs,
Suzan

Jacqui P said...

wow chanelle I could look at this all day! so very pretty and a stunning scene created!
congrats on your top 2 it was well deserved!!
Hugs
JAcqui P x

Mona Eidhammer said...

Wow! Sweetie, this is absolutely breathtaking. Love all the beautiful little details. Magnificent job! Thanks so much for playing at Crafts and Me this week. Hugs...Mona

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your absolutely gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Aunty Sue said...

brilliant creation and thanks for joining Crafty Catz

Debs said...

Stunning card - so many gorgeous details.
Thanks for playing along with us at An Oldie But Goodie this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx