Followers

Friday 23 March 2012

Easter is coming xxx

Before you start to look at my post I'm really sorry but its photo heavy as I just love it!!

I have been messing on and off with this card now for a few days doing little bits to it but the final effect I think was so worth it.

My beautiful!! lol Easter card is Tilda in an Egg masked with the path background and also a scene with the clouds but not sure what its called which I have coloured with pro markers.

Added a doohickey tag die and this must have Easter Sentiment also Magnolia which I have inked around the edges with mustard distress ink and added the little bow.

Used my Circle cutter again for the aperture from and centre layout so that I could put the acetate in the front and I just think its so with adding really makes a difference.

This beautiful corner stamp which was free in a magazine and totally forgot I had until I saw it on Donna's card over at Craftyheadcase thanks Donna and a beautiful card as always. I have coloured a few of the images so that I could layer the flowers then I have added leaves, dew drop centres, stickles and some beautiful little pearl flowers oh and have you seen my bird cage just adorable I have painted it with gesso so that it blended in.

What a little cutie just couldn't resist adding it to the corner. I have also added loads of pearls around the front circle and orange stickles to edge the papers.

The papers are as always Magnolia and again more bling around the main image.


I am entering the following challenges:

Magnolia-licious - Colour Challenge for March
Totally Tilda - Easter Tilda
Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Spring is in the Air
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Moving along with the times - Easter
Simon says - Bingo (Pearls, Flowers & charm)
Crafts & Me - Light Airy Colours
Oldie but Goldie - Easter
Crafty Boots - Easter
Raise the Bar - In the Garden

Well that's it from me I told you it was a loooooooong post!!!

While I was finishing the card I suddenly had a thought that I had been asked to do a male card for tonight so that's it for me at the moment!! I am so bad my memory is well lets just say "The light's on but no-one is home"

Will be back tonight to catch up with my comments as as always after messing on ebay I couldn't face the computer it just takes so long I'm sure there should be any easier way!!! Don't forget I have loads of bargains if you would like to check out my listings you can find the link at the top of my page.
I would also like to say a big Hello to my new followers its always so exciting to see you thank you so much and to everyone who leaves me comments thak you.

Have a great weekend Love & Hugs Chanelle xx