Followers

Friday, 9 March 2012

Loving my Wild Tilda xx

Well its Friday and the weekend is here.

My daughter asked for a birthday card last night and would call and collect it after work today!!! lol


So here is my Wild Tilda I actually coloured her up as soon as I purchase her but never had the right card to make so at last here she is coloured with pro markers and then I have used glossy accents on her ears and bow.

My papers are perfect and all from Magnolia.

Out came my cricut and as always I used the Story Book cartridge for the name & number.

Plenty of stickles, mesh bow and flowers to finish it off!! Well she has collected it and now wants another and a Mothers Day card I said I do hope its not mine!! lol

I am entering the following challenges:

Simon Says - Mum/Special girl
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Passion for Pro Markers - Mum/Female
Crafty Boots - Glitter
Zoe Bunny - Celebrations
The Pink Elephant - Layers (At least three)

Well I'm off to finish a beautiful box that I made last night with my niece Kerry as I haven't been able to go to my craft classes the last few weeks we had a great night together crafting and Kerry was the teacher and I loved it she was so patient and we even had yummy coffee cupcakes (homemade she has many hidden talents!). Thanks Kerry it was lovely.

Have a great weekend fingers crossed for the good weather.

Hello to my new follower and as always thanks for all your encouraging comments.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

22 comments:

Happy Days said...

Gorgeous card. Glad you enjoyed your class - I'm off to the Craft Barn this weekend for a class and I'm beside myself with excitement - lol!!!

Have a fab weekend

Claire xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Chanelle.xxx

Anita said...

Beautiful card Chanelle.

Linda said...

Those papers are just perfect and Wild Tilda is such a cute image. Storybook is one of my favourite cartridges.

I've just become a follower of your niece's blog so somewhere else I can go for inspiration - what a talented family you are. x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hunni...and love the colours too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Mo said...

Chanelle your card is super sweet and great joyce of papers for little wild Tilda...!!!
I wish you a wonderful weekend, big hugs
Mo

Sheila said...

Adorable card! She is such a wee cutie pie! Have a fab weekend , Sheila:)X

*Vicki* said...

Oh what a really sweet design!! I love your colors!! :) Hope you have a great weekend! HUGS

LilyPinkScraps said...

That's a very pretty card - such a cute image and adorable layout :)

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

A great personalised card.

I'm pleased you had a good time with Kerry (and enjoyed the cakes. They sound yummy!!).

Have a good weekend

Love Jules xx

Tracy said...

You've created a totally fun birthday card Chanelle! Love all those cute Cricut cuts. I like that cartridge too. :-) Sounds like you've got lots of orders to keep you busy. Have fun! Hugs!

Little K Smith said...

Aaaww this is so adorable Chanelle, love the sweet Tilda and perfect paper too :)
Kelly.x

Dee's Craft Room said...

I am so pleased that I am not the only one who colours her stamps and then puts them to one side. I am so pleased you found the right reason to use this super cute image.

Thanks for sharing your fab card with us all at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

June Nelson said...

Morning Vhanelle sweets aww this is just gorgeous and im sure the little girl will adore it its so cute xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

coops said...

aw gorgeous card chanelle.the tilda is so sweet and i love your colours and fab animal print paper :D

xx coops xx

Kerry said...

Hay up!

I am gladded you enjoyed Thursday it was so nice to craft together, I miss you!

Loving your Tiger Tilda in pink, she is coloured beautifully.

PS - glad you liked my "homemade" cupcakes - LOL.

Love Kerry xxx

Eskimo Frosting said...

Very Cute.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Lau W said...

Aw aw, love this stamp !!!! And love your papers, extra for this character !
Hugs and kisses !

Kimberly said...

This image is super cute..love it. I love all your added detail, thanks for joining us at PFP this week
www.justwordz.ca

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi Wow she is so much fun to colour love the papers and design really is so cute !! ;0)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Chanelle, another beautiful card. I love the image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
I'm sorry for the late comment x

Christine said...

Beautiful card!! I love everything about it!! The papers are perfect and so is your coloring of that cute Magnolia stamp!!
Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine