Followers

Friday 9 March 2012

Loving my Wild Tilda xx

Well its Friday and the weekend is here.

My daughter asked for a birthday card last night and would call and collect it after work today!!! lol


So here is my Wild Tilda I actually coloured her up as soon as I purchase her but never had the right card to make so at last here she is coloured with pro markers and then I have used glossy accents on her ears and bow.

My papers are perfect and all from Magnolia.

Out came my cricut and as always I used the Story Book cartridge for the name & number.

Plenty of stickles, mesh bow and flowers to finish it off!! Well she has collected it and now wants another and a Mothers Day card I said I do hope its not mine!! lol

I am entering the following challenges:

Simon Says - Mum/Special girl
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Passion for Pro Markers - Mum/Female
Crafty Boots - Glitter
Zoe Bunny - Celebrations
The Pink Elephant - Layers (At least three)

Well I'm off to finish a beautiful box that I made last night with my niece Kerry as I haven't been able to go to my craft classes the last few weeks we had a great night together crafting and Kerry was the teacher and I loved it she was so patient and we even had yummy coffee cupcakes (homemade she has many hidden talents!). Thanks Kerry it was lovely.

Have a great weekend fingers crossed for the good weather.

Hello to my new follower and as always thanks for all your encouraging comments.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx