Followers

Saturday, 31 March 2012

Midweek Magnolia Sketch

Here I am again with another Easter card and this time I have followed the sketch at midweek Magnolia, was really lucky last week and won the challenge so I am patiently waiting for the postman to bring me my secret package from "Magnolia" can't wait.
For my card today I have gone yet again with Magnolia papers with lovely little Bee's on and added black, pink & yellow bazzil to it!

Another one of my older Tilda images just love her and I also have the mini one so might do some tiny cards to put some pennies in as pressie for my niece's and nephew's! Coloured my image with promarkers and added stickles which sorry are not dry for my pictures.
 
Added a beautiful yellow feather, pins and flowers from my stash.
The Easter sentiment is from Magnolia and added a gorgeous yellow acrylic flower from eBay.
Side view of card with the three buttons running down the side.

I am entering the following challenges:

Midweek Magnolias  -  Sketch
Sweet Stampin  =  Easter/Spring
Craft Yours Days Away -  Easter
Cute Card Thursday  -  Easter
Delightful Sketches  -  Easter


That's it from me I'm going to pick Summer up as it was Rochelle's 25th birthday yesterday she went to a Spa in Doncaster with Danielle and tonight she's of out for a meal with Brett and then going to a comedy club!

Would like to hello to my new followers its always lovely to see new people and also great to pop over to your blogs!  Thanks as always for your lovely comments.

Will be back tomorrow!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

19 comments:

Linda said...

Oh this is so sweet, loving the colour combinations so nice and fresh and Spring like. Enjoy your prize too when it arrives.

Have a lovely time with Summer - we are having Logan next Friday which will be fun.

Elaine said...

Channelle shes beautiful what a lovely card fab colours and I love the sparkle. Hugs Elaine

CraftyC said...

Very cute Chanelle, love all the yellow!!
Clairexx

Doreen said...

I love this Chanelle...A gorgeous image and coloured beautifully.xxx

Joey said...

Chanelle I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, such a cute image and the embellies are stunning. Joey xx

Happy Days said...

Gorgeous card hun, I love your use of that bright yellow.

Have a fab weekend

Claire x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Channelle, I like the sweet Tilda, the colour combo and the design.
Kevin xx

Eskimo Frosting said...

Gorgeous card. Love the feather.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Sue said...

Awww this is SO cute Chanelle! Tilda is adorable in her bunny suit. I love the gorgeous papers and embellies - the flowers and feather look stunning!! it's a really sweet card!
Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Tracy said...

Fantastic card Chanelle! I love the Stickles on her. :-) Congrats on your win and prezzies to come. :-) Hugs!

Angela said...

Oh this is so SWEET. I love this cute image and your design and flower arrangement looks awesome. Thanks for your kinds comments. Sorry I am so behind on commenting. I think I get more and more behind with each passing day.
Hugs:)
Angela

Nicole said...

A gorgeous card, with beautiful flowers and a very cute image!!! Have a nice sunday. Hugs, Nicole

coops said...

aw so gorgeous chanelle.the tilda is so sweet and i love your stunning details and pretty colour combo ;D

xx coops xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Super sweet! OMG I just love the little chick Tilda and those feathers are perfect, great embellies!
Hugs Bonnie

Lau W said...

Oh wouahhh ! Love your card Chanelle ! So sweet Tilda ! Love the feather !
Congrats on your win :-))
Have a nice day !
xxx

Janny said...

WOW what a sweety, beautiful flowers to, hugs Janny

Suzi said...

Hi Chanelle, this is utterly adorable, a lovely Easter card, great colouring and design. Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias with your gorgeous creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

Tracey Manderson said...

Oh wow, i love the colours! the yellow is brilliant!! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges, good luck and hope to see you next time.
Hugs
Tracey

nat x x said...

great card, i love it, thanks for joining in over at CYDA for the easter challenge

hugs
nat x x