Followers

Saturday 31 March 2012

Midweek Magnolia Sketch

Here I am again with another Easter card and this time I have followed the sketch at midweek Magnolia, was really lucky last week and won the challenge so I am patiently waiting for the postman to bring me my secret package from "Magnolia" can't wait.
For my card today I have gone yet again with Magnolia papers with lovely little Bee's on and added black, pink & yellow bazzil to it!

Another one of my older Tilda images just love her and I also have the mini one so might do some tiny cards to put some pennies in as pressie for my niece's and nephew's! Coloured my image with promarkers and added stickles which sorry are not dry for my pictures.
 
Added a beautiful yellow feather, pins and flowers from my stash.
The Easter sentiment is from Magnolia and added a gorgeous yellow acrylic flower from eBay.
Side view of card with the three buttons running down the side.

I am entering the following challenges:

Midweek Magnolias  -  Sketch
Sweet Stampin  =  Easter/Spring
Craft Yours Days Away -  Easter
Cute Card Thursday  -  Easter
Delightful Sketches  -  Easter


That's it from me I'm going to pick Summer up as it was Rochelle's 25th birthday yesterday she went to a Spa in Doncaster with Danielle and tonight she's of out for a meal with Brett and then going to a comedy club!

Would like to hello to my new followers its always lovely to see new people and also great to pop over to your blogs!  Thanks as always for your lovely comments.

Will be back tomorrow!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx