Followers

Tuesday 20 March 2012

I Demand A Recount!!!!!!

It's my BIL's Birthday on Saturday and he's fifty so I wanted a fun image for him. I have seen these images a few times when I visit Coops & Gaynor from Bugaboo and think they are fab so I decided to to purchase a few of the fun images.

This is Gus isn't he just gorgeous my DH's knees are just like these!!! lol Coloured with pro markers and then shaded around the image with my chalks can't remember the last time I used them but I think it has given a great effect.

More papers craft the Cosmo Cricket stash I found its just yummy and loads of it!!

Added an extra sentiment but didn't do it very big as he may be a little touchy about the bit 50!!

Buttons and twine to finish it off. I love it and even my DH laughed though it was a great image and that's a good sign cause he either says oh that's the best card you have ever made or why do you use dead people!!!!! He's not keen on quite a few of my stamps!! lol
I am entering this into the following challenges:


Bearly Mine - Spots
Gingerloft - Birthdays
2 Sisters - Spots & Dots
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Lots of Green
Craft Your Days Away - Men/Boys Buttons
Totally Paper Crafts - Male
Cards for Men - Cheeky Chappie

Well I'm of to play with my Easter Stamps for a bit then will be commenting.

Hope you have a lovely evening.

Love Chanelle xx