Followers

Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Another un-inked Magnolia!!

Well she is just beautiful and I just don't know how I have missed her!! In my defence I do have a Magnolia illness I just can't help my self. I have coloured my image with Pro Markers and added some stickles to the flowers.

Some more of the Cosmo Cricket paper I found in my stash I just love them and added kraft card to them just a super match!

You can just see my pleated ribbon behind the main image its just lovely and they did it in lots of colours so will have to get more.

Stamped my sentiment onto the kraft the words are from Woodware.

Added the butterfly to the ribbon as I would normally do a bow but the ribbon wasn't having any of it.

Another layered flower made with Tim Holts tattered florals.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes
I Love Pro Markers - Anything Goes
Papertake weekly - Mum
Pan Pastels = Girly/Mothers Day
Sweet Stampin - Layers

Well that's it for tonight I haven't posted for a few days as I have had some personal things that have put me out of sorts but hopefully I will now be able to move forward again!

I would like to say a big hello to my new followers I just love going on my blog and seeing you all its a right boost thank you so much!

Thank you to everyone who leaves me fabulous comments I really am proud to be part of our crafty little world and its this that keeps me going I would have said sane but I don't think I am!!! lol

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

19 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh dear Chanelle I've heard there is no cure lol.
Gorgeous card hun, so pretty & I love that sweet Tilda you've used :)
hugs Mandy xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Chanelle,love the image,take care Doreen.xxx

Anita said...

This is so pretty Chanelle. I love that sweet image and the gorgeous flower and butterfly are perfect on this card.

Sassy Scrapper said...

You are too cute. I think I suffer from the same Magnolia sickness. I can't seem to get enough of Tilda. Your cars is just darling! I love your pleated ribbon and flowers.
Hugs Bonnie

June Nelson said...

This is goreous Chanelle love our colours and layout xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nicki [LittleTed] said...

This is very pretty, your image is gorgeous and I love the touch of sparkle.

Nicki, x

coops said...

so gorgeous chanelle.i love your lush papers and colours and the tilda is so sweet :D
i agree, blogging is fab :D

xx coops xx

Boxofcolours said...

Chanelle, I confess I have quite a few Maggies in my box that have yet to see ink (oh the shame)
Great card sweetie.
Hugs
Jane

flutterbycrafter said...

Gorgeous card, can't believe you've got a Magnolia you've not used! I've just sold all mine, I had three lol xx

Crafty_Fairie said...

Wow this is so pretty I love the flower.Thanks for joining us for PanPastel uk.

Kerry DT Leader

Lau W said...

So cute Tilda ! your card is gorgeous my friend. Your flowers are beautiful ! Love the sparkles !
xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful, I love the tilda image and the colours are fab. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle! I love the sweet Tilda image and wow those papers and embellishments are stunning! I love the pretty butterfly and flower!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

*Vicki* said...

AWW! Now she's just darling!! I love the rhinestones in her flowers!! Really gorgeous my dear!! TFS!

Eileen said...

Oooo she is so lovely .... super card and very pretty ... i love the pleated ribbon... must buy some myself! Thank you for joining us at this weeks PanPastel UK Challenge. Eileen xx

Natali said...

Beautiful card. Lovely Tilda (how can you left for long time no ink?!! )) Amazing flower and "flowerish" paper.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Lots of Layers” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! Chanelle, I just love of all your gorgeous Maggie cards, this one is beautiful. Hope you're ok hun.

Donna x

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Well Chanelle if loving Tilda is an ilness then call me a sicko too! I can't get enough of the little lovelies and have nearly bought all of the new series, too gorgeous for words really!!
Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMarkers this week, hope to see you again soon and good luck!
Andy
x

Abi said...

Such beautiful colours Chanelle, love your TH flower too, a fab card! Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin' xx