Followers

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Another un-inked Magnolia!!

Well she is just beautiful and I just don't know how I have missed her!! In my defence I do have a Magnolia illness I just can't help my self. I have coloured my image with Pro Markers and added some stickles to the flowers.

Some more of the Cosmo Cricket paper I found in my stash I just love them and added kraft card to them just a super match!

You can just see my pleated ribbon behind the main image its just lovely and they did it in lots of colours so will have to get more.

Stamped my sentiment onto the kraft the words are from Woodware.

Added the butterfly to the ribbon as I would normally do a bow but the ribbon wasn't having any of it.

Another layered flower made with Tim Holts tattered florals.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes
I Love Pro Markers - Anything Goes
Papertake weekly - Mum
Pan Pastels = Girly/Mothers Day
Sweet Stampin - Layers

Well that's it for tonight I haven't posted for a few days as I have had some personal things that have put me out of sorts but hopefully I will now be able to move forward again!

I would like to say a big hello to my new followers I just love going on my blog and seeing you all its a right boost thank you so much!

Thank you to everyone who leaves me fabulous comments I really am proud to be part of our crafty little world and its this that keeps me going I would have said sane but I don't think I am!!! lol

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx