Followers

Monday 5 March 2012

Get Well xx

Well I don't think the picture's are too bad today but I did take them early before my outing to the Doctor's!!

I have another Dilly Bean for you today and when I saw this one I just had to have it I thought it was so perfect for Valentines (I have my eye on you!!) but that's been and gone just so like me always going to do!!!! Any way Megan has added more lovely images and now some phrases to her shop and you can find them here!

Isn't this flower just so beautiful I love her eye looks super that one thing I just love about the images they have fabulous big eyes. I have coloured my image today with copics and now have a list of all the ones I need to buy!!

I have made a Get Well card with this as I thought it was perfect for feeling a little green!!!!

I have actually coloured a few images so that I could get the decoupage look.

I have used black card & lime green card with a sheet of Bo Bunny from there Halloween collection a few years ago and to finish it off I found this perfect ribbon in my stash and the sentiment which is from Inca.

I am entering the following challenges:

Dilly Beans - Green & Black
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Green
Paper Pretties Monday Challenge - Going Green PMC29
Dare to be Sassy Thursday - Seeing Green

Well that's it from me today leaves me loads of time to visit your beautiful blogs!

Thanks for looking and leaving me your comments I love them all.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxxx