Followers

Monday 26 March 2012

Oh my word Orange & Purple xxxx

I've been very naughty this weekend and haven't been commenting I so sorry but my mind has been on overdrive all weekend and I just can't concentrate just wish I had a switch that would let me have a little rest from all my worries but no!!! Anyway I'm here today so lets hope I can start again.

Yesterday I did have a little time crafting with yes you've got it another Oldie from my Magnolia's I did this a few weeks ago and thing she's lovely. She is coloured with pro markers and added some orange stickles to the flower centre's.

Another new sentiment stamps I just love these Cat Life's press sentiments so I had to have it!

What lush colours and a fab new paper from Bo Bunny but I can't remember the name I'm so bad but flowers that you can cut out that's what I love.

Added two metal corners, butterfly's, punched flowers, stickles, ribbon and a fab piece of bling.

The border punches are from EK success and this leaf one is just so elegant think I may be using this one a lot!

I am entering the following Challenges:

Totally Tilda - Tilda with flower or bunch of flowers.
Simply Magnolia - Dies, Punches & Ribbon
Addicted to stamps - Rhinestones, Flowers & Ribbon
Pink Elephant - Butterfly's
Flutterby Wednesday - Anything Goes But must have a Butterfly,Angel or Fairy on

Well that's it I'm off to my Craft Room for a while then will be back commenting!

Would just like to say hello to my new followers and to everyone who looks at my work and leaves me lovely comments you make everything so worth while.

Oh and before I go my Easter Card won my one of the "Top Three" over at Totally Tilda so was on a high yesterday! Thank you so much.

There is still a little time to grab a bargain on my eBay listings if anyone is interested.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx