Followers

Thursday, 15 March 2012

I'm so sweet xx

Well my friend asked me to make two Mothers Day cards so here is the first one I just hope she's happy with it I know I am!!

The theme was blue, pink & chocolate'! Well I had this Magnolia Chocolate box which is another one that hasn't been inked can you believe that. I had a comment today from a lady who I know just loves Altered Art and she has just sold her three my word I have over three hundred I just need to get them in some sort of order if anyone has any great ideas on how they store there Maggie's!!.

How cute is she and how beautiful sat on these yummy chocolates. My images have been coloured in with my Pro Markers and I just love the blue colour.

These papers are more from my stash and are Prima "Wink" just divine colours.

Added some plain card and did a border with a Martha Stewart punch some gorgeous beaded & flowered ribbon and just look at my glass leaves oh my I just love um!!

A side view where you can see just how divine this ribbon is!

The final picture is of a Woodware sentiment stamp that belongs to my niece (so did the elf magnolia I just don't have enough of my own) will be making another purchase as this is just beautiful and would make a great front image and centre as mine I have added some bling and three small flowers cut from the ribbon! Thanks Kerry xxx

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Delightful Sketch - Someone Special
Moving along with the times - Special Lady
Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes
I love Pro Markers - Anything Goes
Crafts & Me - Lets see circles - Sentiment in centre
Craft Us Crazy - Religious/Easter/sweet thing (Chocolate box)
Papertake Weekly - Mum


Well that's it for today I am off to make some birthday cards now and then do some commenting.

Been busy today doing my housework and ironing as I have been trying to occupy my mind didn't work but at least the house is nice and clean!!!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xx

28 comments:

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card , beautiful colours
Well done Channelle
Hugs Elaine

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Chanelle,
Oh how cute this image is!
Love your wonderful card, great colours and design.
Sorry your down at the moment. Hope thing get better xxx
Love,Mel.

Boxofcolours said...

Ah Chanelle, I love colouring Alva because unlike Tilda she has a proper face!
Hugs
Jane

Lau W said...

Aw ! Love this card, so nice colors, so yummy :-)
Have a nice day my friend !

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous sweetie loving the image & the lush colours.
Hope you are ok shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Gaynor said...

You're right these papers are divine. Lovely card, love the image, Gaynor xx

Linda said...

It's great to see you've got your crafting inspiration back and the two Magnolia cards are gorgeous.

Wow that's a lot of Magnolia's you've got - can't help with any ideas on how to sort them I have the same problem with all my thousands of stamps!

Big hugs being sent to help take your mind off things - especially thinking of doing housework instead of crafting!!!

Debbie said...

Hi Chanelle...Beautiful card. I love this sweet image.
Debbie x

patcrafts said...

Beautiful card as always. If you have any spare time hehe would you like to come and do my cleaning LOL.XX

Kathleen said...

Hi Channelle, another beautiful card, isnt it so bad of us to have so many uninked stamps!! I know I have quite a few! Lol. Hope you feel a bit better soon sweetie xx
Hugs
Kat xx

Eskimo Frosting said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful papers

Hugs
Jayne
x

Lorraine said...

Absolutely lovely. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

LilyPinkScraps said...

So very lovely! Great design and lovely layout and very pretty papers :)

Sue said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Chanelle! what a sweet image and you've coloured it so beautifully ! Love the papers and embellishments - it's a stunning card!
Hope you are well
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Tracy said...

Precious Chanelle! Such lovely embellies and a very cute image. :-)

June Nelson said...

Aw this is just the cutest little card brilliant xxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Chanelle, love it.
luv
Debby

Arabella said...

Chanelle this is beautiful! I love the colours and your fabulous design and that wee elf is so cute!

Arabella

*Vicki* said...

Oh this is really gorgeous hun!! Love the soft colors!! ;) HUGS

Annie said...

a gorgeous card and I do like the cute Magnolia elves (because they have faces!). enjoy your weekend. hugs, annie x

coops said...

so gorgeous chanelle.the image is stunning and i love your pretty colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Hi again Chanelle.. forgot to say ...
Thank you for joining us at MAWTT for this week's Challenge - Good Luck!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Debs said...

Very pretty card Chanelle
Gorgeous colours and cute image.
Your friend is sure to love it :o)
Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week.
good luck.
Debs xx

Anja said...

Wonderful card.And nice colouring.Thanx for joining us at Simply Magnolia.

Anja

Donna Mosley said...

Chanelle, this is stunning, I love the gorgeous colours and the very pretty details. I have a little note book with maggie's stamped on each page and each has a number and then they are all stored in a box with the number on the top of the packets, I find them easier to find that way.

Donna x

Claire said...

This is just gorgeous - love the image and colours. Thanks for playing along with MAWTT this week. Hugs, Claire x

Chriss America Real said...

Wow! So gorgeous! I have a little something that might cheer you up! I am having a challenge over at my blog, for Relay for Life, to fight cancer, perhaps you would like to join? http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/2012/03/relay-for-life-prize.html

Thanks for playing along with the Delightful Challenges Team this week!

Hugs,

Chriss

Sharon Caudle said...

Wonderful card "for the girls"! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon