Followers

Thursday 15 March 2012

I'm so sweet xx

Well my friend asked me to make two Mothers Day cards so here is the first one I just hope she's happy with it I know I am!!

The theme was blue, pink & chocolate'! Well I had this Magnolia Chocolate box which is another one that hasn't been inked can you believe that. I had a comment today from a lady who I know just loves Altered Art and she has just sold her three my word I have over three hundred I just need to get them in some sort of order if anyone has any great ideas on how they store there Maggie's!!.

How cute is she and how beautiful sat on these yummy chocolates. My images have been coloured in with my Pro Markers and I just love the blue colour.

These papers are more from my stash and are Prima "Wink" just divine colours.

Added some plain card and did a border with a Martha Stewart punch some gorgeous beaded & flowered ribbon and just look at my glass leaves oh my I just love um!!

A side view where you can see just how divine this ribbon is!

The final picture is of a Woodware sentiment stamp that belongs to my niece (so did the elf magnolia I just don't have enough of my own) will be making another purchase as this is just beautiful and would make a great front image and centre as mine I have added some bling and three small flowers cut from the ribbon! Thanks Kerry xxx

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Delightful Sketch - Someone Special
Moving along with the times - Special Lady
Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes
I love Pro Markers - Anything Goes
Crafts & Me - Lets see circles - Sentiment in centre
Craft Us Crazy - Religious/Easter/sweet thing (Chocolate box)
Papertake Weekly - Mum


Well that's it for today I am off to make some birthday cards now and then do some commenting.

Been busy today doing my housework and ironing as I have been trying to occupy my mind didn't work but at least the house is nice and clean!!!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xx