Followers

Thursday 29 March 2012

A bit of Masking xx

Before I start on my post I want to say a big Thank You to you all for your good wishes to me for yesterday! I have so many things going on in my life that it does get me down from time to time and I seem to go into myself for a while my DH and family are a big support for me and my blogging friends out there as well if it wasn't for my crafting I just don't know what I'd do!! I have to go back at the beginning of May for more tests as I have problems with my bladder & bowels so will keep everything crossed.

Yesterday I did a bit of colouring therapy and this is my little creation.


I noticed that Deep Ocean the theme this week is masking with more than one stamp so I thought I would join in and see if I can master the art!!




I have used Edwin with "Egg", Magnolia Tree, Magnolia Swing, Magnolia Sign but then had to slip in some Molly Bloom flowers as I couldn't find any in my Magnolia box my word I need to get me some and my gorgeous new purchase from Sir Stampalot this yummy "Bunny"!!!! Finally a Easter Sentiment.
Coloured all the images with pro markers and added glamour dust and glossy accents to the egg, flower centres and Bunnys ears and feet.
Used some perfect yellow and orange paper and card from my stash and the yummy orange ribbon and here you can see where I have used glossy accents on the egg.
The corner display of flowers is from my stash just can't do a card with out flowers my word its the law and you can see where i have wrote "Easter Egg Hunt" on my sign post!!
Side view where you can also see that I have edges all the papers with orange stickles and my two gold corner.


I am entering the following challenges:


Deep Ocean - Masking with more than one stamp
Delightful Sketches - Easter
Cute Card Thursday - Easter
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Stamp Something
Magnolia licious - Easter
Pan Pastels  -  Brights

Well that's it from me think I need to go and play again I did start doing Midweek Magnolia Sketch but that went to pot so going to see if I can actually stick to the theme this time!!!  lol


Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxx