Followers

Thursday, 29 March 2012

A bit of Masking xx

Before I start on my post I want to say a big Thank You to you all for your good wishes to me for yesterday! I have so many things going on in my life that it does get me down from time to time and I seem to go into myself for a while my DH and family are a big support for me and my blogging friends out there as well if it wasn't for my crafting I just don't know what I'd do!! I have to go back at the beginning of May for more tests as I have problems with my bladder & bowels so will keep everything crossed.

Yesterday I did a bit of colouring therapy and this is my little creation.


I noticed that Deep Ocean the theme this week is masking with more than one stamp so I thought I would join in and see if I can master the art!!




I have used Edwin with "Egg", Magnolia Tree, Magnolia Swing, Magnolia Sign but then had to slip in some Molly Bloom flowers as I couldn't find any in my Magnolia box my word I need to get me some and my gorgeous new purchase from Sir Stampalot this yummy "Bunny"!!!! Finally a Easter Sentiment.
Coloured all the images with pro markers and added glamour dust and glossy accents to the egg, flower centres and Bunnys ears and feet.
Used some perfect yellow and orange paper and card from my stash and the yummy orange ribbon and here you can see where I have used glossy accents on the egg.
The corner display of flowers is from my stash just can't do a card with out flowers my word its the law and you can see where i have wrote "Easter Egg Hunt" on my sign post!!
Side view where you can also see that I have edges all the papers with orange stickles and my two gold corner.


I am entering the following challenges:


Deep Ocean - Masking with more than one stamp
Delightful Sketches - Easter
Cute Card Thursday - Easter
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Stamp Something
Magnolia licious - Easter
Pan Pastels  -  Brights

Well that's it from me think I need to go and play again I did start doing Midweek Magnolia Sketch but that went to pot so going to see if I can actually stick to the theme this time!!!  lol


Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxx

30 comments:

Annie said...

ooo what a fabulous card! I love the mix of orange and yellow, perfect for Easter. and your masking of all those different stamps is amazing - and all beautifully coloured. thanks for joining our Easter themed week at CCT. hugs, annie x

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi what a fab Easter card ! Love the bright colours and the scene you have created ! Love the bunny so cute ! I am going through bladder training at the momment and it is such a pain !! and I hate going to clinic the crafting Definately takes your mind off it! so I can understand ! Hope your having lots of sunshine today :D

Deb said...

fabulous masking job, love the scene you created!

Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Vicky said...

Fabulous card sweetie loving the lush image. Love the masking sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Caz said...

Stunning card Chanelle. Really love the bright colours.
Hugs
Caz x

Elaine said...

Chanelle , a gorgeous card , fab masking and a great scene made here, I love it .
The little guy in the bunny suit is gorgeous !.
I like those corners you have used, just sets it all off nicely. Well done hugs Elaine

Kerry said...

Hello,

This is a gorgeous easter card and I love the masking. You have been busy!

And Kezza needs to get that bunny!

Love lots

Kerry xxx

CraftyC said...

Hi Chanelle, your card is beautiful and I love your colour choice. Love the masking you have done to!
Clairexx

Nicole said...

What a lovely card. Really gorgeous. Nice masking!! Thank you for joining my blog and for your lovely comments. Hugs, Nicole

Linda said...

I love all the bright colours and you've done a brilliant job with masking those images - this is delightful.

Keep crafting and it will help to ease those worries - good to hear your family are supporting you through all this. Hugs. xxx

Eskimo Frosting said...

Gorgeous card
Hugs
Jayne
x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
This is amazing!
hugs
kim x

Doreen said...

Ooh Chanelle this is fabulous,love the images used and the colours.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card, I like the images and the scene you have created.
Kevin xx

Tracy said...

Cute, cute! I love the "frame" around all your merged images. Beautiful coloring and design Chanelle. :-) I had a note stuck to my computer to pray for you today. I'll continue to do so. Hugs!

June Nelson said...

And its a beautiful creation, and I do hope you get well soon me lovely xxxxxxxxxxx

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.gorgeous images and design and i really love your colours ;D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable and cute card Chanelle.
luv
Debby

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, love those colours, the edwin images are so sweet and the flowers are gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Gorgeous card!!
I love your wonderful scene, colouring is the best sometimes! makes us forget our troubles for a while :))
Great card lovely.
Mel. xxx

Arabella said...

This is so gorgeous Chanelle! Fabulous little scene you have created and I LOVE how you have written Easter Egg Hunt on the sign!!!

Arabella

Cor* said...

Wow! That's alot of masking! And you pulled it together so nicely! Well done!

Sue said...

Aww this is really sweet Chanelle! I love the bright and cheery colours. You've created a wonderful little scene with Edwin and his Easter Egg!! Beatiful colouring and the papers and flowers are So gorgeous!! love the little bunny - he's cute!
Hope you are ok
Have a good weekend!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

happyscrapper said...

What a darling Easter card. The detail is awesome. Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Sketches, and hope to see you back next week.
Hugz,
Christine Dt at Delightful Sketches

Patricia Garcia said...

Super cute card, Love the pretty colors Take care!

Hugs,
Patricia

Angela said...

Great layout and I love the way you masked the images. I hope you have a wonderful Easter with your family.
Hugs:)
Angela

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card
Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
Lisa x

cats whiskers said...

A little stunner Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge
Hugs Jacqui x

sara said...

awwww what a gorgeous little scene so sweet chanelle thanks so much for joining us at deep ocean this week
hugs sara x x x

Jane said...

Oh this is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-Licious Challenge! hugs, Jane x