Followers

Thursday 8 March 2012

Limited Edition

My word I've used another small amount of this fabulous "Prima" paper I just love it!

Today I have made a Limited Edition card which is for my Sister from me on Mother's Day. If it wasn't for my Sister and my family supporting me over the last few months don't know what I would have done.

Tracey my sister has no children of her own and treats mine as if they where hers and of course she is potty over Summer and spoils her more than anyone!!


So The Sugar Bowl this week is a sketch which is the one I have followed just love it and the rules are you need a Sugar Nellie so out came my SN box and True Love just jumped out at me she is by Leanne Ellis. Coloured as always with pro markers.

As you can see I have cut out some of the delicious flowers from my paper and added then to the corner along with the two pink buttons.

Side view of my 3d flowers and can you see I did an extra flower on the image just for extra dimension.

Finally the Limited Edition sentiment if from a hAnglar & stAnglar set.

I am entering into the following challenges:

The Sugar Bowl - Sketch
Moving along with the times - As cute as a button
Simon Says - Mothers Day/Special Girl
Oldie but Goldie - Mums the word
Passion For Pro markers - Mum/Female
Dream Valley - Mothers Day
Craft Yours Days Awayy- Mothers Day

Well that's it from me. I must say a big sorry for not leaving comments last night it took so long to add my goodies to eBay that I went straight to bed it was exhausting!! lol

Will be along today though don't want to be naughty two days on the trot!!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxx