Followers

Monday, 19 March 2012

Red, White & Blue

Well this is a late post for me but my little baby "Dusty" was poorly all yesterday and I slept on the sofa last night with her because she was so bad but this afternoon she has started to pick up so fingers crossed.

I have a Saturated Canary to share today which was actually a freebie how cool is that and this is the first time I've coloured her up and shes just delightful just love her!

I have coloured the image with pro markers and I am really pleased with the colours they look great with these papers.

I purchased this pad a few weeks ago and decided I would use them on this card but when after I thought gosh I have nothing to match with these colours! lol Can you believe it I think I need to do some shopping!

Anyway I did manage to find this small piece of navy ribbon but I noticed on my pictures that you can see my extra embellishment the large blob of glue!! lol

Sentiment is stampinup and I have added red liquid pearls around the edges.

The challenges I am entering are:

Gingerloft - Birthday
2 Sisters - Spots & Dots
Card Mad Fairy - Add a sentiment
Crafty Catz Week - Red, White & Blue
Cute Card Thursday - Happy Birthday
Crafty Ribbon - Birthday


Well that's it from me tonight, think I will try to get some sleep!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

23 comments:

Tan's Hobbies said...

Wow, this card is beautiful, Chanelle! Love the image, she is sopretty and your coloring with Pro marker is superb. Love all the embellishments that you used. The overall design is very very lovely =)

Linda said...

It's a beautiful image and you've done a fantastic job as usual of making a wonderful card. Sounds as if stash shopping is required - amazing how we can have so much stuff and yet there is always something we need. x

I hope Dusty is better now and I hope you have managed to catch up on some sleep. x

Kathlene said...

Such a sweet birthday card..love the image and color choices you've made here. Really fabulous! Thanks for sharing.

Jules said...

Oh Chanelle .. .. this is fantastic.

I love your image and brilliant colouring and the backing papers are gorgeous.

I have had my eye on them for a while. Might have to succumb soon!!

Hope you are having a good week and that Dusty is improving.

Love Jules xx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Chanelle,love the image and fabulous layout.xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Chanelle.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunnig chanelle.i love this image and your red.white and blue colours are fantastic.you could always use your promakers to colour white flowers/ribbon or buttons etc to match ;D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card, I like the image and the papers, Thanks for joining in with us at Cardmadfairy Digi days, good luck.
Kevin xx

Happy Days said...

Hi Chanelle

This is just to cute - I love it! Love those papers too - you have no idea how many times I've picked them and put them down again :D

Hope Dusty is better.

Claire xxx

wahixane77 said...

What a lovely card. So funny how we never have enough embellishments. Love e layout. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge. Olivia

Janette said...

You've done a beautiful job with this fab image, so pretty, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Lau W said...

Hello Chanelle ! Hope that Dusty is ok now !
Your card is superb, love your choice of colors, and your colouring is perfect, wow !
Hugs and kisses !

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Chanelle
A gorgeous and beautiful card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx DT

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word this is so gorgeous!!! I love your image and your coloring!! The color combo is just perfect too!! Really fabby papers hun!! TFS! Hope your little one is better! HUGS

Marjo said...

Your card is gorgeous, even with the extra special embellie...lol

hugs, Marjo

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

love it hun!

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Lou said...

Hi! this really is a gorgeous card,such a sweet image.Lovely colours and colouring too.
hugs Lou,xxx

Nicolchen said...

WOW ... your card is just adorable ... wonderful colouring :0)))

Hugs Nicole

Nikki Byrne said...

Sooooo FABULOUS! Gorgeous image and great card. Thank you for joining us at gingerloft challenge this fortnight and please come back again. :o) hugs
NIKKI DT

Arabella said...

Oooh this is lovely Channelle! Gorgeous colouring and the papers are fab!

Arabella

Sue said...

Wow this is stunning Chanelle! I love the way you've kept the colours soft. The image is adorable and you've coloured her beautifully. Gorgeous papers and embellies - everything is perfect!
I hope Dusty is a lot better now!!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

craftykitten said...

Oh my this is lovely. I love the soft colouring and your bow looks lovely (with or without the blob!) LOL. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons in our Birthday challenge.
hugs
Dawn xx