Followers

Monday 19 March 2012

Red, White & Blue

Well this is a late post for me but my little baby "Dusty" was poorly all yesterday and I slept on the sofa last night with her because she was so bad but this afternoon she has started to pick up so fingers crossed.

I have a Saturated Canary to share today which was actually a freebie how cool is that and this is the first time I've coloured her up and shes just delightful just love her!

I have coloured the image with pro markers and I am really pleased with the colours they look great with these papers.

I purchased this pad a few weeks ago and decided I would use them on this card but when after I thought gosh I have nothing to match with these colours! lol Can you believe it I think I need to do some shopping!

Anyway I did manage to find this small piece of navy ribbon but I noticed on my pictures that you can see my extra embellishment the large blob of glue!! lol

Sentiment is stampinup and I have added red liquid pearls around the edges.

The challenges I am entering are:

Gingerloft - Birthday
2 Sisters - Spots & Dots
Card Mad Fairy - Add a sentiment
Crafty Catz Week - Red, White & Blue
Cute Card Thursday - Happy Birthday
Crafty Ribbon - Birthday


Well that's it from me tonight, think I will try to get some sleep!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx