Followers

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Cup Cakes

Hello everyone who you have had a lovely day I've been crafting!!

Life is just great here I now have a water infection on top of all my other problems so have been taking it easy over the last few days but today I had another order my friend asked for a card for a little girl who will be 2 her only requirements where pink and cupcakes well that's no problem.

Out came my favourite Magnolia stamps Tilda, Dotty Cupcake, Love Cupcake and you are so special sentiment. I masked my images and then coloured then in with my pro markers and added some must have stickles.

The border down the side is a Martha Stewart love heart punch and a Friskars Ribbon punch which I have threaded pink ribbon through.

My papers are an assortment of Magnolia's with pink card. The number 2 is cut on my Cricut with the "Story Book" cartridge.

Flowers are from my stash added pink leaves and some wings that are a Magnolia DooHickey, stickles and butterfly's.

I am entering the following challenges!

Simon Says - Mothers Day/Special girl
Papertake Weekly
Passion for ProMarkers - Mum/Female
Divas by Design - Favourite things (Magnolia's, Stickles & Flowers)
Crafts & Me - Things With Wings
Crafty Boots - Glitter
Pan Pastels - Stamped Image
IDIC - Cupcakes


Well that's it from me at the moment I going to be adding some Molly Blooms, Crafty Individuals and Paper Artsy Stamps to my eBay account tonight if anyone is interested.

Will then be back to comment on your fabulous work today its all looks marvelous then I will be playing again as the post lady came today with my order from Simon Says can you believe it I only picked my goodies last Thursday with my winnings and they are here today what a fabulous service!!!!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxx