Followers

Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Cup Cakes

Hello everyone who you have had a lovely day I've been crafting!!

Life is just great here I now have a water infection on top of all my other problems so have been taking it easy over the last few days but today I had another order my friend asked for a card for a little girl who will be 2 her only requirements where pink and cupcakes well that's no problem.

Out came my favourite Magnolia stamps Tilda, Dotty Cupcake, Love Cupcake and you are so special sentiment. I masked my images and then coloured then in with my pro markers and added some must have stickles.

The border down the side is a Martha Stewart love heart punch and a Friskars Ribbon punch which I have threaded pink ribbon through.

My papers are an assortment of Magnolia's with pink card. The number 2 is cut on my Cricut with the "Story Book" cartridge.

Flowers are from my stash added pink leaves and some wings that are a Magnolia DooHickey, stickles and butterfly's.

I am entering the following challenges!

Simon Says - Mothers Day/Special girl
Papertake Weekly
Passion for ProMarkers - Mum/Female
Divas by Design - Favourite things (Magnolia's, Stickles & Flowers)
Crafts & Me - Things With Wings
Crafty Boots - Glitter
Pan Pastels - Stamped Image
IDIC - Cupcakes


Well that's it from me at the moment I going to be adding some Molly Blooms, Crafty Individuals and Paper Artsy Stamps to my eBay account tonight if anyone is interested.

Will then be back to comment on your fabulous work today its all looks marvelous then I will be playing again as the post lady came today with my order from Simon Says can you believe it I only picked my goodies last Thursday with my winnings and they are here today what a fabulous service!!!!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxx

24 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hi Chanelle, gorgeous girly card, perfect for a 2 year old. Love the big cupcakes. Hope you feel better soon x
Hugs
Kat x

CraftyC said...

How adorable Chanelle. Perfect for a toddler. Sorry to hear you poorly, look after yourself!
Clairex

patcrafts said...

Such a sweet card for a little girl.I just love those magnolia papers they are all gorgeous.xx

Lau W said...

we again published a cardat the same time lol !
Your card is very nice, love the colors, like a candy ! :-)) Fabulous images, so yummy !
Hope you will be better soon my friend !
xxx

Happy Days said...

Gorgeous card. Hope you soon feel better. Claire x

Elaine said...

Chanelle what a Beautiful card, I have just purchased magnolia stamps got them today.....What colour promarker should I use for her face ? You colour so well.
I have sat colouring in all afternoon and have left her face bare.....and arms and legs.
Hugs Elaine

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, hun....such a lovely images they work so well together :o)
Hugs Tab xxx

Donna said...

Sorry you are not feeling too well Chanelle, hope you get better real soon! You have been making some gorgeous cards lately, and this is so pretty! Love all the Pink and Bling. Take care, and hope everyone is ok! xx

Vicky said...

So cute and gorgeous sweetie...and thanks for joining us at Divas too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Little K Smith said...

Aaaww this is gorgeous Chanelle, a perfect card for a little girl :) Fabulous masking, pretty colours and lots of lovely butterflies too :)
Kelly.x

Little K Smith said...

Oh and hope you feel better soon :)
Kelly.x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Oh wow! What a wonderful card, your magnolia stamped images look fantastic and I love the papers, the die cuts and the flowers, really beautiful design. Thanks so much for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fabulous card, I am sure it will be perfect for the occasion. Thank you for staring your card with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Claire said...

Beautiful card, any little girl would love it! Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK and good luck
Claire xx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is soooooooo pretty love the images & mmmmmm cupcakes, think I may bake a few of them today I could just go a cupcake.
Hope you are feeling better soon shug get some cranberry juice down its fab for water infections hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful Chanelle and so cute too. Glad you prize arrived so quick.
luv
Debby

coops said...

sp beautiful chanelle.gorgeous pretty colours and details and the tilda is so sweet.i hope you feel better soon hun ;D

xx coops xx

Jill said...

absolutely gorgeous thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Sue said...

Aww Tilda looks So pretty with those yummy cupcakes!! I love the papers and the way you've layered them up! The flowers and embellishments are all gorgeous! I love this card!
I hope you feel a bit better soon!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Hannelie said...

This is just lovely... with all the attention to detail!
Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish!
Hannelie

Brenda Brown said...

A really pretty card, thanks for linking to PanPastel UK challenge this week.
Hugs {brenda} xox

Rose said...

Chanelle, your Tilda with Cupcakes look wonderful on this sweet 2 year old birthday card! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's Things with Wings challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Chanelle, what a beautiful card. I love the image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
I'm sorry for the late comment x

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Pure perfection!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa