Followers

Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mothers Day xx

Well this is my last Mother's Day card and this time it's for my Mum. I hope you are all having a lovely Mother's Day all you ladies out there! I've been and had a lovely lunch with my two girls just the three of us it was perfect.

This is my take on the less is more!! I love that challenge but just can't stop adding.

Well as you can see its that Woodware stamp again I mean how lucky was I that Kerry bought it!! lol Really must invest in it though and the Dad one as well will be perfect for Father's Day.

This paper is just divine and can you believe I only purchased one sheet well me thinks I need some more!! Teamed it up with a mustard & purple bazzil and its just a perfect match I love it!

The sentiment stamp I have used my distress inks for the background in mustard, lipstick and dusty concord and my word what a great match. These beautiful lavender sprigs both so different but just perfect with the seam binding are a nice little find in a garden centre a few weeks ago (My daughter hates going out with me as I'm always looking out for goodies I can play with).


You can't really see but this wonderful piece of bling from Zva but its shimmers in different colours like its coated in AB

I am entering the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps = Recipe Rhinestones, flowers & Ribbon
Pan Pastels - Add a flower
Delightful Sketch - Someone Special
Moving Along With the Times - Special Lady
DYSU - Favourite Colour - Purple

Had a lovely night with Summer we did a chocolate flower and iced "Mummy I Love You" and added lots of white chocolate buttons with the bits on!! well we didn't add that many because she was eating them faster than we could get them on!! lol

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx