Followers

Saturday 24 March 2012

My Cute little Pirate xx

Well DH went to work today so I cleaned up fast!!! so that I could play in my craft room before he got home!

Went to get my stamps out and this little fellow kept looking at me and since I haven't inked him up since I bought him thought I would give it a whirl.

All these images are magnolia and this is the first time I have inked them just love the older Tilda's & Edwin so had to have this. Coloured the images with pro markers and added a little bit of glamour dust and inked around the main image with distress inks.

These papers are from Rusty Pickle "pirate Princess" I have had for ages and are just perfect with the images well perfect since Edwin is feeling his feminine side!!

There was also a sheet of extra elements so I have used the two like paper clips at the top and added a black pearl onto each, a ribbon slider at the bottom then cut out three of the flowers and added the sentiment to add the finishing touch.


I am entering the following challenges:
Midweek Magnolia's - 1 Ribbon, 2 Pearls & 3 Flowers
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
I Love Pro Markers - 3 Different papers
Bearly Mine - Spots

Well this is so different from yesterdays Easter card but I do love it!

Must crack on with my Easter cards though and its Rochelle's birthday next week so will be busy!

I had a beautiful surprise this morning the postman brought me a gorgeous set of stamps and a divine card so will take a photo and show you on my next post! My lovely friend sent it to cheer me up and she certainly did I love it!!

Enjoy your weekend we are off to Rochelle's for tea so will be leaving comments late tonight.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx