Followers

Saturday, 24 March 2012

My Cute little Pirate xx

Well DH went to work today so I cleaned up fast!!! so that I could play in my craft room before he got home!

Went to get my stamps out and this little fellow kept looking at me and since I haven't inked him up since I bought him thought I would give it a whirl.

All these images are magnolia and this is the first time I have inked them just love the older Tilda's & Edwin so had to have this. Coloured the images with pro markers and added a little bit of glamour dust and inked around the main image with distress inks.

These papers are from Rusty Pickle "pirate Princess" I have had for ages and are just perfect with the images well perfect since Edwin is feeling his feminine side!!

There was also a sheet of extra elements so I have used the two like paper clips at the top and added a black pearl onto each, a ribbon slider at the bottom then cut out three of the flowers and added the sentiment to add the finishing touch.


I am entering the following challenges:
Midweek Magnolia's - 1 Ribbon, 2 Pearls & 3 Flowers
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
I Love Pro Markers - 3 Different papers
Bearly Mine - Spots

Well this is so different from yesterdays Easter card but I do love it!

Must crack on with my Easter cards though and its Rochelle's birthday next week so will be busy!

I had a beautiful surprise this morning the postman brought me a gorgeous set of stamps and a divine card so will take a photo and show you on my next post! My lovely friend sent it to cheer me up and she certainly did I love it!!

Enjoy your weekend we are off to Rochelle's for tea so will be leaving comments late tonight.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

27 comments:

Anne said...

Hurrah!! I am soooo pleased to see you playing at Midweek Magnolias Chanelle and your card is absolutely divine!! I never had the older Edwin but I always loved it and you have done a fabulous job with him! Absolutely gorgeous, and I am so pleased you've put in for the guest spot too! Hugs :o) xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Chanelle,love the fabulous image and fabulous papers.xxx

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous sweetie loving the magnolia stamps its nice to see I'm not the only one who has lots of stamps still un-inked lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Enjoy your weekend shug.

Elaine said...

Channelle I always have to smile when I visit your blog , as your cute little granddaughters little expression is adorable. I have seen this card which also makes me smile .
This is super cute I love it .
That dodo is FAB. Hugs Elaine

Vicky said...

So cute hun..!

big hugs Vicky xx

Linda said...

Your cards are always beautiful, but for the past couple of days you have made some truly outstanding cards - I just love everything about this.

So glad your pressie arrived safely - enjoy. x

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

A really great card.

Love your colour choices and the fab layout.

Great embellishments too.

Love Jules xx

Eskimo Frosting said...

Gorgeous card. I love the Magnolia pirate.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Happy Days said...

Really cute card and sadly I'm down to my last sheet of that Rusty Pickle paper :(

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Claire xxx

Lorraine said...

That's really smashing. Love it. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

sarah-Jane said...

Super card. I love the image and those papers are fab.
Sarah-Jane xx

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ ProMarkers, good luck and hope to see you again real soon,Hugs 'n Stuff
Andy
x

flutterbycrafter said...

Gorgeous tag love all the detail xx

Suzi said...

Fabulous card Chanelle, love your papers, layout and those sweet stamps. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week with your gorgeous creation. Good luck in the draw and with the Gdt call.
Hugs
Suzi x

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love your decoupaged Edwin, he looks gorgeous to. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

gina g said...

Gorgeous card hun i love those papers their beautiful. Hope you had a lovely evening. luv gina xx

Caz said...

Totally gorgeous, the image is fab and wonderfully coloured.
Hugs
Caz x

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.i love the fab pirate and gorgeous colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Linda said...

Oh my this is really adorable!!!!! Love the design too!!!!!You did a beautiful job on this card!!!!1 Wow !!!

Lau W said...

Oh so nice card, your papers are loooovely ! The images are just fabulous !
Hugs and kisses !

JD said...

What a great card...Love all the pretty dp and the layout you used....Very nicely done!

having a {me} day said...

Hi Chanelle, this is such a gorgeous card. Love those old mags! Happy you found time to play! keeleyxx

Tracy said...

Isn't he a cutie with his birdie friend. LOL I like how you popped him up for dimension and you've added some great embellies. Hugs!

June Nelson said...

Morning Chanelle this is fantastic love it xxxxxx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Totally awesome card. I love this image and the paper you used and great embellishments.
I am trying my hardest to get through stamps that I have yet to use. Right now I'm kind of on a Sarah Kay kick. So many stamps so little time.
Hugs Bonnie

Sue said...

Aww this is really sweet Chanelle! I love the Edwin image and the way you've sat him on the boat with the stork!! :-) Gorgeous papers and I love the delish flowers!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Cor* said...

OH THIS IS PERFECT! This older stamp sittin there with that pelican! Perfect! love it to bits! Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias and thanks for wanting to join us as part of the DT as a guest! YAY!!