Followers

Thursday, 22 March 2012

It's Stars @ Dilly Beans

Well I'm just in time to enter Dilly Beans this week with the theme "Stars". I couldn't sleep last night so I finished my Easter card design but still need to colour the images as you know I don't do it very well at night, then I sat and wondered what I could do next and here it is!

I purchased this image for Valentine's and have just put a star over the hanging heart she is called "Hanging Heart Girl" and can be found here. I have coloured her with pro markers and then just inked around the edges with pink.

This pretty star paper is from Magnolia and I have layered it with silver miri card.

Another fab sentiment from stampinup purchased it on ebay.

A side view where you can see the stickles around the edges. Added two pearls and little silver stars around the image to finish it off!

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Dilly Beans - Stars
Cute card Thursday - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Thanks
Card Mad Fairy - Add a Sentiment
My Mum's Craft Shop - Lets get Digital

Well I'm off now to pop some more stash onto ebay if you fancy a look.

I have been to my Uncle's funeral today which was so sad and very stressful but on my return home I had a lovely parcel waiting for me it was some candy from Janiel from "My little piece's of Art" it was just like Christmas just yummy.

Then I looked at today's challenges and Wow I had been picked as one of the top three over at Do You Stack Up Challenge blog and a Guest Designer Spot I'm so chuffed with myself and at last a smile!!

A Lovely end to a very stressful day.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

21 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle,love the image and fab papers.xxxx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun...and so sorry to hear of your sad day too...

hope you have some fun with your new goodies Chanelle and well done too on your top three..

take care and big hugs Vicky xx

Linda said...

Big hugs being sent to you to help you through the stresses of life. x

Sweet card and I really like how you've made the image suitable for any occasion by covering up the heart with the star.

Take care, Linda x

Eskimo Frosting said...

Gorgeous card and congrats on your top 3

Hugs
Jayne
x

ARTful Wings said...

Sorry to hear of your sad day....your card is stunning - just love those digi stamps. Polly x

Happy Days said...

Gorgeous card. I so love these images from Megan (ashamed to say I have a few that need to be used).

Sorry for your loss hun.

Claire xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Sorry for your loss, your card is gorgeous, I like the image, enjoy your new goodies.
Kevin xx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Love it, love how you altered it to include the star, so clever! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

Sue said...

Aww this is beautiful Chanelle! I love the image - she's gorgeous! and love the paper and all the wonderful stars! it's a really sweet card!
Sorry to hear about your Uncle hun! Sending you a big Cyber Hug!!
Congrats on your Top 3! and enjoy your candy goodies!!
Love Sue xx

Anita said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle. So sorry for your loss sweetie.

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous Chanelle.
luv
Debby

sarah-Jane said...

Sorry to hear about your sad day, sending you hugs xx

Your card is fab, I love the image.
Sarah-Jane xx

Melissa S. said...

This is lovely. The hair is beautiffuly colored abd I love the soft pink. Thanks for shareing with us at Dilly Beans this week.

DonnaMundinger said...

So sweet! Love how you've added the star and the paper is just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. xxD

Sheila said...

Hello you! Beautiful card and I adore your image. Thanks so much for joining us at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days and good luck. Have a great weekend in the lovely weather, Sheila:)X

coops said...

so beautiful channele.i love the gorgeous image and really fab colours and design ;D
i`m really sorry to hear about your uncle.

xx coops xx

Lau W said...

Oh sorry for your uncle my friend.
I'm glad that you won a prize :-))
Super card, love the star in the hair, so nice idea !
Big kisses !

lalkygirl said...

beautiful card ,gorgeous colours and a lovely image
so sorry for your sad loss
thanks for joining us at cardmadfairys digi days and good luck
tracey x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gorgeous card and love all the detail. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
Diane xx

Gemma said...

a fantastic creation! Thanks for joining in our Digital stamp challenge at My Mums Craft Shop this week! Gemma :)

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx