Followers

Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Kenny K's - Spring Zing

Well I have a Zingy card to show you today well I hope its Zingy as that's the requirement over at Kenny K's I did actually colour this on Sunday but you know what life's like yesterday I couldn't lift my head up most of the day and by tea time my headache set in and its still here but today I can cope with it and at least I managed a few comments last night if nothing else!!

My Kenny K image is Devilish Donna and can be purchased here. I have coloured my image with copics as I needed a more vibrant colour and then added glamour dust to the wings. This is the first time I have gone with orange hair and I'm loving it!

Out came my circle cutter and I cut a large pink circle, smaller white circle then the orange circle frame which was harder than I thought to do but managed it.

Out came my can't live without retro punches in medium and small in the center's I have used yellow stickles and a beautiful Viva Paper pen in bright pink and its just lush.

This beautiful ribbon has been in my stash for years I purchased it from Hobby Craft I just knew one day I would use it! The edge's of the ribbon have wire in so one edge I removed the wire and the other I just tightened it which I think looks superb.

A side view of the lush ribbon and I don't know if you can see more yellow and orange ribbon which I added before I decided on the circle. Paper is an odd one in my stash from Bo Bunny added to pink, orange & yellow Bazzil.


Challenges I am entering:

Kenny K's - Spring Zing
Paper Sundaes - Circles
Pan Pastel - Use a ribbon
Cute Card Thursday - Winged Things
Crafts and Me - Shades of Spring

Well that's it I'm afraid need a lay down! lol

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

21 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just fabulous, love the image and gorgeous colours.xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

cute hun!

Linda said...

It's certainly zingy, love the bright colours and all the delightful embellishments.

I hope your headache soon clears. x

Eileen said...

Cor this is brilliant ... wot a stunning way to use ribbon ... the card is just smashing ! Thanks for joining us in this weeks PanPastel UK Challenge . Eileen xxx

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Kim Piggott said...

Such a totally gorgeous creation!
hugs
kim x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun :o)

have a lovely evening...big hugs Vicky xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Wow! really gorgeous card and I love how you have used the ribbon, just fantastic. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

Happy Days said...

WOW! Love the colours and that ribbon is something else - stunning card.

Claire xxx

Elaine said...

OMG ...this is GORGEOUS , loving the boots !!
Hugs Elaine

Lau W said...

Oh so bright colors, love this ! And the ribbon is just fabulous !
Kisses my friend !

Little K Smith said...

Oh this is gorgeous Chanelle, I love the bright fruity colours and a fab frame too :)
Kelly.x

sara said...

gorgeous love her orange hair great idea with the ribbon too thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x x x

Mary J said...

Love your springy zingy card - it's gorgeous honey!!

Gillian .... said...

Fantastic funky image, love what you done using the copics and the use of ribbon, thanks for joining in at PanPastel UK.

June Nelson said...

Brilliant and love the zingy pinks and oranges just gorgeous xxxxxxxx

Susie Little said...

Super Fantastic! I love what you did with the ribbon! Thank you for playing " Spring Zing" at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz!xx

Nicola said...

This is just gorgeous Chanelle, I love the bright colour combo and the fab attention to detail with such a great image!
Hugs Nicola xxx

TC said...

Lovely. Love the ribbon, it works superb as a frame.

Sue said...

Wow this is gorgeous Chanelle! I love the zingy colours. Isn't she a sweetie - and your colouring is amazing! I love her sparkly wings. The way you've done the flowers and organza ribbon is stunning!! I really love this card!!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow girl!! This is absolutely gorgeous girl!! I love the colors and fun embellies!! ;)