Followers

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Kenny K's - Spring Zing

Well I have a Zingy card to show you today well I hope its Zingy as that's the requirement over at Kenny K's I did actually colour this on Sunday but you know what life's like yesterday I couldn't lift my head up most of the day and by tea time my headache set in and its still here but today I can cope with it and at least I managed a few comments last night if nothing else!!

My Kenny K image is Devilish Donna and can be purchased here. I have coloured my image with copics as I needed a more vibrant colour and then added glamour dust to the wings. This is the first time I have gone with orange hair and I'm loving it!

Out came my circle cutter and I cut a large pink circle, smaller white circle then the orange circle frame which was harder than I thought to do but managed it.

Out came my can't live without retro punches in medium and small in the center's I have used yellow stickles and a beautiful Viva Paper pen in bright pink and its just lush.

This beautiful ribbon has been in my stash for years I purchased it from Hobby Craft I just knew one day I would use it! The edge's of the ribbon have wire in so one edge I removed the wire and the other I just tightened it which I think looks superb.

A side view of the lush ribbon and I don't know if you can see more yellow and orange ribbon which I added before I decided on the circle. Paper is an odd one in my stash from Bo Bunny added to pink, orange & yellow Bazzil.


Challenges I am entering:

Kenny K's - Spring Zing
Paper Sundaes - Circles
Pan Pastel - Use a ribbon
Cute Card Thursday - Winged Things
Crafts and Me - Shades of Spring

Well that's it I'm afraid need a lay down! lol

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx