Followers

Sunday 12 February 2012

A last minute Valentine Card xx

Happy Sunday to everybody! Had a lovely night with Summer except she was up really early this morning coughing and a snotty nose so she couldn't breath with her dummy in!! Anyway had loads of kisses and cuddles so its always worth it!

Needed a none fussy Valentine card so tried to keep this one simple!

Well a different Edwin comes out to play today and isn't he just so perfect and sweet for Valentines!

Used my Magnolia heart die tag and Ek Success border punch just look perfect.

The picture above and below show the gatefold card with the added front piece loving these at the moment and a great way to help use the piles of papers I have!! lol

Over at Just Magnolia this week the theme is Pink, Pearls and lace I have managed to put these elements onto my simple card!

Above & below pictures taken of my beautiful Prima "Jack & Jill" papers just perfect as they are especially for Valentines and have heaps of hearts on!!!


I am entering the following challenges with my card:

Just Magnolia - Pink, Pearls & Lace
Magnolia Mania - Anything Goes
Diva's by Design - Love is in the air
Simon Says - Love is in the air
Fussy & Fancy - Valentines
Gingerloft - Love is in the air
Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes



Well that's it from me I need to go and catch you with my commenting.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx