Followers

Sunday, 19 February 2012

Thought I'd have a go at something different!!!

Now I'm wishing I hadn't bothered!!!

Whilst looking through yesterdays challenge blogs I saw that Donna from Craftheadcase had once again created a bendy card which is just fabulous and so I thought I would have a go!!!

Today I thought I would finish my card as last night we had our darling Granddaughter Summer and boy I did wonder why I had bothered with the something different!! Maybe its because I feel down today but here goes anyway thought I would give you all a laugh!!


This was going to my my Mothers Day card but I think it will just be a template! lol

My main Tilda is from the Candy I won on Debbie Dolphins blog at Christmas, mini cherub and this wonderful ribbon wreath stamp all coloured with pro markers but as you can see the main image I have paper pieced.

The papers are from Magnolia the colours where a bit bright so I have distressed them with vintage paper and I have added bazzil to them! The butterfly border is one of Tim Holt's.

The beautiful Tag and sentiment are from Magnolia and added so lace from my stash.

A picture of the center of the card whilst laid flat!

The challenges I am entering are:
Craft Yours Days Away - Paper Piecing
Allsorts - Anything Goes

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

Boy I have more new followers thank you all so much! Thanks again for all your lovely comments each one is so special and so encouraging!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xx

20 comments:

June Nelson said...

This is lovely and such a lot of work involved in it too xxxx

Lisa M said...

What a great idea!!! Love that you tried this. It's like a hugging card. :) I think it looks wonderful. :)
Thank for coming by to visit me too. Still love your crocheted flower on your card a bit back, that is gorgeous!!

Linda said...

Wow what a great project and you did a wonderful job on it too!!!!!

Donna said...

Ahh.. this is wonderful Chanelle, you did a beautiful job. I love the 3D effects that you get with this card, and love all your cute elements. Thanks for joining us at CYDA this time. Hope everyone is ok and you too hun. xxxx

Linda said...

Don't be so hard on yourself this is a really sweet card and it's nice to see something a little different.

It's good to try new things - sometimes we like what we do, sometimes we don't, but it's better to try at least that way we know what styles of card work best for us and everyone is different. x

Vicky said...

This is stunning sweetie :o)

have a lovely evening...big hugs Vicky xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Gorgeous card! I love your little cherub :)
And your beautiful Tilda!
Love, Mel. xx

Elaine said...

What a nice project,it is nice to try something different dont be too hard on yourself, I have seen your other works of art and you have a super talent. This was lovely.
Hugs Elaine W

coops said...

wow this is stunning chanelle.gorgeous images and colours and the design is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Little K Smith said...

Aw this is gorgeous Chanelle, so much beautiful detail and super sweet Tilda's!
Hope your're ok hun :)
Kelly.x

Sue said...

Aww this is gorgeous Chanelle!! I love the design! The lace and everything looks fabulous. So many wonderful details! I Love it !!!
Hope you had a good weekend!
Big Hugs Sue xx

downrightcrafty said...

wow lovely creations great card layout too
Hugs Kate xx

Robi said...

What a fabulous card!Beautiful!

Kathleen said...

It looks fab Chanelle, what a great idea. Looks a lot of work but definately worth it.
Hugs Kat x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous I can't see anything wrong with it at all!!! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Day's Away this time and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lau W said...

Wow ! excellent job ! such a nice creation !
xxx

Gaynor said...

Chanelle this is a Beautiful card and that's what crafting is all about trying something new, don't beat yourself up I think it look great, thank you so much for joining us at CYDA, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Absolutely beautiful!
hugs
kim x

*Vicki* said...

Oh so gorgeous sweetie!! Love these darling image with your beautiful sparkle and how fun the card design it is you've done here!!! :) LOVE IT!

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi just seen this too !
Wow what a fun shape I must have a go!
I like how you match everything together ! Super inspiration! :D