Followers

Monday 20 February 2012

More gorgeous paper xx

I would just like to say thank you for all your comments on my last post I really wasn't happy with the card but I do love the design!

Anyway today I'm back with one that I am happy with I just love these papers, more beautiful flowers for me to cut out and that always makes me feel happy.

These papers are from Bo-Bunny and are the "Kitchen Spice" collection I must add that I have had these several years but since I am off work I seem to be working my way through my stash. Just love the cutout flowers they look beautiful and are all edged with marmalade distress inks.

This cute little mini Tilda was a gift from my niece Kerry when I wasn't able to go to the NEC. I have coloured it with my pro markers and added glamour dust to Tilda's wings and the bunny's tail.

The ribbon which is just the perfect colour was actually off a bale of towels from next I just knew it would come in one day.

Added a gorgeous diamante heart ribbon slider, glass beaded leaf, magnolia sentiment and two beautiful pins.

Side view of my easel card showing the two wooden buttons on the base.

The challenges I am entering are:

Magnolia-licious - Spring
Magnolia Down Under - Sketch
Crafty Card Makers - Recipe
Saturday Challenge - Bingo Ribbon, Flowers & Glitter
Crafts & Me - Distress
Crafty Ribbon - Paws
Truly Scrumptious - All creatures great & small

Well thats it from me I'm off to comment on all your beautiful posts!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxx