Followers

Monday, 20 February 2012

More gorgeous paper xx

I would just like to say thank you for all your comments on my last post I really wasn't happy with the card but I do love the design!

Anyway today I'm back with one that I am happy with I just love these papers, more beautiful flowers for me to cut out and that always makes me feel happy.

These papers are from Bo-Bunny and are the "Kitchen Spice" collection I must add that I have had these several years but since I am off work I seem to be working my way through my stash. Just love the cutout flowers they look beautiful and are all edged with marmalade distress inks.

This cute little mini Tilda was a gift from my niece Kerry when I wasn't able to go to the NEC. I have coloured it with my pro markers and added glamour dust to Tilda's wings and the bunny's tail.

The ribbon which is just the perfect colour was actually off a bale of towels from next I just knew it would come in one day.

Added a gorgeous diamante heart ribbon slider, glass beaded leaf, magnolia sentiment and two beautiful pins.

Side view of my easel card showing the two wooden buttons on the base.

The challenges I am entering are:

Magnolia-licious - Spring
Magnolia Down Under - Sketch
Crafty Card Makers - Recipe
Saturday Challenge - Bingo Ribbon, Flowers & Glitter
Crafts & Me - Distress
Crafty Ribbon - Paws
Truly Scrumptious - All creatures great & small

Well thats it from me I'm off to comment on all your beautiful posts!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxx

30 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

this is beautiful colours are fantastic and I luv all those flowers.
Chris x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous Chanelle, love the colours and fab detail
Clairexx

Doreen said...

This id gorgeous Chanelle,love the design of this and all your embellies.xxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card hun...and I so love the pretty colours you have used too :o)

have a great evening...big hugs Vicky xx

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi just had to comment on this beautiful creation !
Wow the flowers are just so gorgeous !Love the shape too :D

Little K Smith said...

Another beauty Chanelle! I love the shape, lovely colours and lots of pretty flowers too :)
Kelly.x

Eskimo Frosting said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colour and the shape.

Hugs
Jayne
x

Dot said...

Lovely shaped easel card you have made,Chanelle, beautiful coloures and flowers.
hugs Dorte

Linda said...

Great to see you working through your stash and creating such beautiful detailed cards.x

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous warm colours Chanelle and your flowers are fantastic.
Lovely card.
Edna x

*Vicki* said...

Oh what a brilliant circular easel design sweetie!! These papers and colors are very gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

Sue said...

Oh Wow! this is SO gorgeous Chanelle! what a cute image and you've coloured her beautifully! I love the papers and embellies! Everything is perfect - it's a really sweet card!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

June Nelson said...

Fabby Chamelle and a lot going on here all superb xxxx

downrightcrafty said...

Wow a gorgeous creation and great take on our Bingo theme this week, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie beautiful card love the image & the shape & I love all the flowers.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card chanelle.i love the shape and sweet image and your papers and details are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Happy Days said...

Gorgeous Chanelle. I love the colours and all of the details. Claire xxx

Tracy said...

I love that paper collection. Still have a few pieces of it myself. :-) Your punched flower arrangement is super pretty on your card Chanelle. Hugs!

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

What a gorgeous card!

I love all of those flowers very much .. .. .. especially the ones with the thin petals.

Great finished look.

Love Jules xx

Francesca said...

Beautiful creation

thanks for joining us for our Bingo challenge over at Secret crafter Saturday challenge

Hugs
Francesca

Kerry said...

Love this card, I forgot how to do them??? I am useless.

The image looks lovely with these papers.

Love Kerry xxx

Camilla said...

Gorgeous easel card!:) Thanks for joining MDUC this week for the sketch challenge.
Hugs, Camilla

Annie said...

love those marmalade colours, and such a cutie tilda!
hugs, annie x

Patti Jo said...

Lots of pretty flowers and love your circle easel card! Great job Chanelle! Thanks for joining the challenge at Magnolia-licious Highlites!

Anne said...

Chanelle what a gorgeous card, lovely colours and those flowers are eautiful. Thank you for joining our recipe challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
Anne
x

sara said...

gorgeous card love all those flowers thanks so much for joining us at truly scrumptious this week
hugs sara x x

Kylie said...

Gorgeous card :)
Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week. I love your take on the sketch!
Hugs Kylie

Lin said...

Thank you for entering your beautiful design into our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers, however, whilst we appreciate that a bunch of flowers can be counted as one embellishment, you appear to have exceeded the three we asked for, and also didn't mention what you did to meet our 'Recipe' as we requested in the challenge. Unfortunately we are unable to consider you for a prize or top 3 spot. We do hope that you will come back again though.

Lin xx

Romina Nahata said...

wowzers for the gorgeous card !!
* i'm having a blog candy in case you are interested... !

cebelica said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I love how you pue everything together and the colours you used. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Ribbons! Hugs!