Followers

Saturday, 11 February 2012

Edwin & a Sketch

Well I hope you are all safe at home and well wrapped up like me!! I am being very naughty today and didn't get up until 11am! lol

This week TOMIC is celebrating Edwin's Birthday so the theme this week is Edwin & a sketch by DT member Tina and what a great sketch it is too! I don't often get to play with my Edwin stamps so thought I would give it a go!

This fab little Edwin sat on a pencil is coloured with pro markers and then I have edged the image with distress ink.

These beautiful papers are Basic Grey and the collection is "Lime Ricky" just love the vibrant colours of these yummy papers and find them perfect for boy/male cards.

Over at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge this week the theme is twine so I have added a button with twine and this cute tag which I have stamped this perfect sentiment which I think is perfect for Edwin and finally this twine bow!


Challenges I am entering this card are:

TOMIC - Edwin & Sketch
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Twine
Paper Sundaes - Clean & Simple
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Free & Easy
CES - Three Layers or More
Sweet Stampin - Clean & Simple
Totally Paper Crafts - Its a Rainbow

Well that's it for me today as always I have little Summer tonight so may not get round to everybody tonight but as soon as I'm free tomorrow will catch up properly!

Have a great weekend and as always thank you for your special comments!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxx

24 comments:

Sheila said...

Great boys card - that image is so cute - not tried those yet - never been too sure if I like them without proper faces he he!! Love his massive pencil too! Have fun with Summer, Sheila:)X

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! Edwin looks so adorable here!! I love to get out and play with my Edwin stamps as I have all boys! :) Lovely design!! And you know...it's not even 11:00 am over my way yet...so you could still be sleeping!! LOL!!

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, Edwin looks fab. have fun with Summer tonight and thanks for joining us in this weeks CES Challenge!
Clairexx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous and cute hun...and loving your fabby dp's too..

have a lovely evening...big hugs Vicky xx

Patricia Garcia said...

Love the card, perfect for a Boy! I love my Edwin stamps!! Take care.

Hugs,
Patricia

Doreen said...

A fabulous card Chanelle love the image and gorgeous backing papers.xxx

Tracy said...

Aww he's adorable Chanelle! You did a great job coloring him and those paper really are fun. You've created a great boy card here. :-) Hugs!

Monique Lokhorst said...

Hello Chanelle,

This is very cute! I love it! Edwin looks so sweet, your card is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at TOMIC!

Hugs,
Monique xxx

Mo said...

Dear Chanelle!
I love your boy card! This little Edwin on his pencil is super sweet! I like the way you used the twine..., great idea!
Enjoy the weekend!
Big hugs from very cold little Switzerland,
Mo

Eskimo Frosting said...

Absolutely fantastic card. Love the papers.

Hugs
Jayne
X

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

A great card and layout.

Love your fabby backing papers and that scrummy sentiment.

Love Jules xx

coops said...

stunning card chanelle.i love youe fab papers and details and edwin looks great :D

xx coops xx

downrightcrafty said...

oh he looks so fabulous sat there doesn't he and love the layout of the card too
Hugs Kate xx

Kerry said...

Lovely card! I loved doing this sketch too - soo easy to follow and made me try something different! The image is really cool & love the vibrant colours.
Kerry xxx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, love your sweet image and colours, hugs, Sarah x

Happy Days said...

Gorgeous card. I love those papers x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the papers & all the different bright colours!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Pauline C said...

Very cute card. Thanks for joining in Papertake Weekly this week.
Pauline x

Fiona said...

lovely card, fab layout and yummy papers. You have coloured Edwin beautifully too however I'm not sure that it meets the criteria for our challenge this week but thank you for taking the time to join us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi
x

Kim said...

Cute card thanks for joining us at sweet stampin this week.

Mummylade said...

gorgeous papers. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts with this creation and good luck!

Debs said...

Fabulous male card - beautifully coloured image.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Sue said...

Oh I love this Chanelle! it's another cute Edwin image! He's adorable! I love the gorgeous papers and layering. And the twine looks perfect. Love the sentiment - it's so sweet!!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Cathy said...

Cute card. Thank you for joining in the Sweet Stampin' challegne this time.
Cathy xx