Followers

Saturday 11 February 2012

Edwin & a Sketch

Well I hope you are all safe at home and well wrapped up like me!! I am being very naughty today and didn't get up until 11am! lol

This week TOMIC is celebrating Edwin's Birthday so the theme this week is Edwin & a sketch by DT member Tina and what a great sketch it is too! I don't often get to play with my Edwin stamps so thought I would give it a go!

This fab little Edwin sat on a pencil is coloured with pro markers and then I have edged the image with distress ink.

These beautiful papers are Basic Grey and the collection is "Lime Ricky" just love the vibrant colours of these yummy papers and find them perfect for boy/male cards.

Over at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge this week the theme is twine so I have added a button with twine and this cute tag which I have stamped this perfect sentiment which I think is perfect for Edwin and finally this twine bow!


Challenges I am entering this card are:

TOMIC - Edwin & Sketch
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Twine
Paper Sundaes - Clean & Simple
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Free & Easy
CES - Three Layers or More
Sweet Stampin - Clean & Simple
Totally Paper Crafts - Its a Rainbow

Well that's it for me today as always I have little Summer tonight so may not get round to everybody tonight but as soon as I'm free tomorrow will catch up properly!

Have a great weekend and as always thank you for your special comments!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxx