Followers

Saturday 4 February 2012

Pretty Little Stamps

Good Morning everyone hope you are all tucked up warm as its mighty cold outside today!!

Today I have a fabulous digi that I purchased yesterday from "Pretty Little Stamps" formerly known as "Gurlee Girl Stamps" the lady behind this lovely little store is Chelsea from "Crafting Life's Pieces" who I must say I have followed for quite a while she is an amazing lady and just just of inspiration you really must check out her blog and also her Challenge blog you wont be disappointed!

Any way yesterday when I had gone onto her blog I noticed she had started to sell her stamps as digi's so I just couldn't resist, well who wouldn't such cute little ladies!! lol

So here she is "Cammy in the Wind" and can be found here!

How adorable is she just love the chubby look of these beautiful images and they are so lovely to colour. Mine has been coloured with my pro markers.

This is the sketch over on the Challenge I must say I don't follow sketches very much as I managed to stick to the design but when its finished I have always added or missed of part of it so its never any good so fingers crossed this will pass!

Out came my beautiful Prima papers again "Fairy Flora" just love these magical papers and added with the brown bazzil is just perfect!

I have used a corner die from Memory Box and dug out different flower punches that I have inked with DI's and stickled the middles.

Added a butterfly and a Prima pebble from my stash.

The lovely little butterfly stamp is from a Stampin up set purchased from ebay.


I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafting Life's Piece's - Sketch
Allsort's Challenge - Free & Easy
Craft us Crazy - Anything Goes

Well that's all for now need to clean up before I can play again later hope you all have a fab weekend!

Just before I go though I would like to say a big "HELLO" to my new followers and thank everyone for there comments on my House Mouse card!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx