Followers

Friday, 17 February 2012

Fairytale xx

Well I'm still off work and cracking on with birthday cards this one is my great niece who's birthday is in March. I normally do my cards the night before so I bet there will be a lot of amazed friends out there!! lol

The challenge over at Magnolia Stamp Lovers is "Fairy Tale" and I thought I would play along!
I do love the finished card and its just perfect for little Izzy who when she's not doing rugby tackles likes having her nails painted!! I have used Tilda "Princess with a Frog" coloured with my pro markers and I have added glamour dust to her beautiful wings!

This idea with the poles and and bunting I actually saw in one of my magnolia ink magazines and so this is my take on the idea instead of using skewers which I didn't have I have painted some wooden sticks that my niece found in her works canteen!!

The ribbon has tiny love hearts on the edges and looks lovely wrapped around the poles and a little bow on the top to finish them off, the bunting flags I have glued to some beautiful pink & white twine then added the bling letters.

Found these perfect Princess papers in my stash and I aren't they just divine!

Added this cute little tag with my new "Princess" sentiment on and some flowers at the bottom of the poles to finish them off!

The challenges I am entering are:

Magnolia Stamps Lovers - Fairy Tale
Just Magnolia - Tag
Nadia's Challenge - Party
Totally Paper Crafts - Ribbons & Bows
Diva's by Design - Wings & Things
Simon Says - Tag it

Well that its for today!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xx

27 comments:

Linda said...

I think Izzy will adore this stunning card - I love your use of the wooden stick.x

flutterbycrafter said...

What a fantastic card I love the ribbon with the hearts, I bet izzy will love it, gorgeous xx

Little K Smith said...

Aw this is beautiful Chanelle, your niece will love it! This is one of my fave Tilda's and so much gorgeous detail too!
Have a lovely weekend :)
Kelly.x

Joey said...

Chanelle this is stunning, love the image and love the bunting, such a pretty card. Joey xx

Kerry said...

Hello

I remember them sticks!!! We never made a broom with them did we??

This card is beautiful and I love the image. I don't have this one. The papers, bunting & sentiment all go together perfectly!

Love Kerry xxx

coops said...

stunning card chanelle.the tilda is so pretty and i love your gorgeous colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Stunning card Chanelle, love all the beautiful details, great use of the ribbon...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Wendy xx

Eskimo Frosting said...

Stunning card ,
i love all the layers.

Hugs

Jayne
x

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, so pretty. Hope you are keeping well hun and have a lovely weekend. luv gina xx

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is so pretty , and i love all the layers and fab bunting.
Thanks for joining us at Diva's this fortnight
Lisa x

June Nelson said...

Aw this is goregous so pretty love it and I bet izzy will too xxxxxxx

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Absolutely beautiful!
hugs
kim x

Rica said...

Adorable Chenelle, your tag is gorgeous and so many beautiful details and sweet Tilda,

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining with Simon Says Stamp challenge

cristel said...

very nice kaart and thanks for joining Nadia's challenge
grtjs cristel

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous card and love the bunting a great creation
Hugs Kate xx

Donna Mosley said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle, Love the bunting and beautiful papers. A very sweet Tilda, coloured perfectly.

Donna x

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, so very pretty :)
hugs Mandy xx

Tracy said...

Now this is precious Chanelle! Love, LOVE the banner and the ribbbon twined down the edges is out of this world super cute!! The image is beautiful. Good grief it's all adorable! LOL You rocked this card girl! Hugs!

Gaynor said...

Chanelle I love this card, I love the way you have added the ribbon, I might have to pinch that idea lol. I.m sure Izzy will love this, very pretty, Gaynor :)

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

Amazing!! Thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia!
Hugs, Mandy

Myriam said...

Amazing card! Thank you for playing along with Nadia's challenge.
Hugs, Myriam

Rachel said...

Wow I love this card!!!
Thanks for joining us at Nadia's challenge.....
love Rachel

Helen said...

Beautiful card; thanks for joining us at Nadia's challenge

Donna said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle, I love the bunting with the poles and the wonderful twirled ribbon. Just beautiful! xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

great and beautiful card.
thanks for join in at nadia's challenge.

greetings karin

Lau W said...

Oh this is a perfect card for a princess ! My God, so lovely details, very nice work my dear friend !
xxx

3dnadia said...

What a beautiful card, thanks for join us at Nadia's Challenge

Nadia