Followers

Friday 17 February 2012

Fairytale xx

Well I'm still off work and cracking on with birthday cards this one is my great niece who's birthday is in March. I normally do my cards the night before so I bet there will be a lot of amazed friends out there!! lol

The challenge over at Magnolia Stamp Lovers is "Fairy Tale" and I thought I would play along!
I do love the finished card and its just perfect for little Izzy who when she's not doing rugby tackles likes having her nails painted!! I have used Tilda "Princess with a Frog" coloured with my pro markers and I have added glamour dust to her beautiful wings!

This idea with the poles and and bunting I actually saw in one of my magnolia ink magazines and so this is my take on the idea instead of using skewers which I didn't have I have painted some wooden sticks that my niece found in her works canteen!!

The ribbon has tiny love hearts on the edges and looks lovely wrapped around the poles and a little bow on the top to finish them off, the bunting flags I have glued to some beautiful pink & white twine then added the bling letters.

Found these perfect Princess papers in my stash and I aren't they just divine!

Added this cute little tag with my new "Princess" sentiment on and some flowers at the bottom of the poles to finish them off!

The challenges I am entering are:

Magnolia Stamps Lovers - Fairy Tale
Just Magnolia - Tag
Nadia's Challenge - Party
Totally Paper Crafts - Ribbons & Bows
Diva's by Design - Wings & Things
Simon Says - Tag it

Well that its for today!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xx