Followers

Thursday, 23 February 2012

Dug out an oldie xxx

I'm back today with one of my first purchases from Sugar Nellie a few years ago its a Leanne Ellis design which if you check out her work its just so beautiful.

I have coloured my image with pro markers, the wings are stickles and the clock face I have added glossy accents. The image looks so much better in the flesh the shading looks fine but not sure now in the pictures think I need a lesson on shading around my image.

Didn't want to put too many flowers on my card so I have just made a lollypop flower and added a brad to the middle.

How good am I more papers from my stash these are Blonde Moments "Spring Fling" papers and I have had them for ages but thought they where perfect for spring! My border down the side is a Martha Stewart "Doily Lace" punch

Added this beautiful piece of bling, yummy yellow ribbon and stickled around the edges of the papers.

The Challenges I am entering are:

Moving along with the times - Lots of Layers
Paper Pretties - Punches or Die Cuts (PWC194)
I Love Pro Markers - Time
Crafts & Me - Shades of Spring
Divas by Design - Bling it up.
Simon Says - 3 Different Papers

That's it from me today! Sorry I've not been round commenting much but I'm finding it hard to concentrate on things at the moment with things at home I just wish I could get my personal life sorted out!! Fingers crossed that one day it will happy again!


A big hello to my new followers and to everyone who leaves me gorgeous comments they always cheer me up.

Love & Big Hugs Chanelle xxxxx

27 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle,love the image and beautiful papers.xxx

Rose Petal said...

Hi there. Oh wow, this is so very striking and I just love the colours and all the layers. Gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
Love Sandra xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

love it :) old or not!

flutterbycrafter said...

Oh I remember you getting that image, it's lovely and you've made a fabulous job of the cards,gorgeous xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Gorgeous card. This image is darling! I love all the punches and embellies.
Hugs Bonnie

Katrina Turner said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle! I love it. I hadn't used that image in a long time either, you have inspired me to dig it out too!

I hope things get better for you soon.

Hugs,

Katrina xx

Helen said...

This is a lovely card. Love the colour combination x

Anita said...

Beautiful card Chanelle and such a lovely image. That flowers looks fabulous too.

Debbie said...

Hi Chanelle...love the image and such lovely summery colours.
Debbie x

Little K Smith said...

Oh this is beautiful Chanelle, the image is gorgeous and I love the juicy colours too :)
Kelly.x

gina g said...

Hi Chanelle this is gorgeous i love the image and the colours make you think of spring. luv gina xx

Linda said...

A lovely bright and fresh looking card - really sets the mood for the Spring months which thankfully will soon be here.

Hope homelife sorts itself out for you soon x

Donna Mosley said...

A stunning card Chanelle, love the gorgeous image & flower.

Donna x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card, just love the image & the colours of those papers!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

DesignerDiva said...

Love your beautiful card, the colours are great for spring and I love finding my old stash to play with again - its like new stuff!
Thanks for blinging it up at Diva's this week and good luck with the challenge and also for sharing it with us at MAWTT
Hugs Laurie x

Lou said...

Hi! really gorgeous card Chanelle,love the image and the sparkle is so pretty too.
Thanks so much for your lovely comments :)
hugs your way,Lou.xx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Chanelle. Love the image and your layered flower is stunning.
Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Elaine said...

Oh Chanelle, what a lovely whistful image for this card. I love the way you have coloured her in and glossed the clock. Your flower is super i must have a try at making one like that. Lovely card.
Have a great weekend
Hugs Elaine

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie gorgeous card love the colours & the image is fab!!
Hope things are ok sweetie & hope they settle down you know where I am if you need to chat shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful and love the glossy on the clock face really shows up well
Hugs Kate xx

coops said...

so gorgeous chanelle.i love your fab colours and details and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Mo said...

Chanelle, your card is so beautiful, I love this image and you made such a grat "frame" for it !!!
Enjoy your weekend, big hugs,
Mo
PS: thanks indeed for your lovely words! Do you understand German Chanelle???

Lau W said...

Oh papers are wonderful, spring colors are wonderful ! Love this image very much ! So lovely card Chanelle !
xxx

WeirdCat said...

A gorgeous card, love all the different elements and the colour scheme you chose, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

xxxtglxxx said...

That flower looks amazing! :) Gorgeous card, I love these Leanne Ellis images too!

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Mona Eidhammer said...

Hi sweetie!
I just love your card. Magnificent colours and i love all the layering. It is so great that you haven`t done too much embellishing course it makes this lovely image pop a bit more. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafts and Me.
Hugs...Mona

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Congratulations Chanelle you have just won our challenge over at Simon Says Challenge ! Could you please email us so that we can explain how you claim your $50 spree in the Simon Says Stamp Store.

Hugs,

Jo x