Followers

Thursday 23 February 2012

Dug out an oldie xxx

I'm back today with one of my first purchases from Sugar Nellie a few years ago its a Leanne Ellis design which if you check out her work its just so beautiful.

I have coloured my image with pro markers, the wings are stickles and the clock face I have added glossy accents. The image looks so much better in the flesh the shading looks fine but not sure now in the pictures think I need a lesson on shading around my image.

Didn't want to put too many flowers on my card so I have just made a lollypop flower and added a brad to the middle.

How good am I more papers from my stash these are Blonde Moments "Spring Fling" papers and I have had them for ages but thought they where perfect for spring! My border down the side is a Martha Stewart "Doily Lace" punch

Added this beautiful piece of bling, yummy yellow ribbon and stickled around the edges of the papers.

The Challenges I am entering are:

Moving along with the times - Lots of Layers
Paper Pretties - Punches or Die Cuts (PWC194)
I Love Pro Markers - Time
Crafts & Me - Shades of Spring
Divas by Design - Bling it up.
Simon Says - 3 Different Papers

That's it from me today! Sorry I've not been round commenting much but I'm finding it hard to concentrate on things at the moment with things at home I just wish I could get my personal life sorted out!! Fingers crossed that one day it will happy again!


A big hello to my new followers and to everyone who leaves me gorgeous comments they always cheer me up.

Love & Big Hugs Chanelle xxxxx