Followers

Sunday 26 February 2012

Dilly Beans - Stitching (mine is faux)

More old paper's I could go on like this for years, just don't let on to my hubby!! lol

This week the theme at Dilly Beans is Stitching so if you know me you know that I do have a sewing machine but it scares me to bits it just won't go slow so mine is faux!!!

A couple of weeks ago Megan brought out more yummy digi's and this is one of them! Things are very tight here at the moment but this was a present to myself!!

The light here at the moment is rubbish and so the pictures really don't do these papers any justice. (just double clicked on the picture's and when they are enlarged the colours are much better)

You can spot the faux stitching on my plain bazzil pieces.

Used loads of different stickles and glossy accents on the eye and butterfly.

More cutting out from me you can see why I liked this paper what a beautiful find!

The challenges I am entering are:

Dilly Beans - Stitching
Delightful Challenge - Patterned paper
Cute Card Thursday - Winged things
Alphabet Challenge - 'B' Busy Bugs

That's me for today need to catch you now with your gorgeous creations.

Hope you have had a lovely weekend especially now the weather has picked up.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx