Followers

Saturday, 25 February 2012

Love the theme this week at Tomic xx

Today I have coloured my image in proper daylight and I'm so happy with the whole card I just love all the detail and colours!

Whilst looking at today's challenges I notice CES had a blue & Cream theme this week and boy you should check out the DT inspiration its just amazing so I thought I'd go with these colours today, what a nightmare I've had a right job I have a massive amount of paper and couldn't put my hands on any blue only this checked paper from a really old pack of Laura Ashley my cream paper is a flocked design which looks lovely with the distress inks around the edges the flock looks fab where its hit! Anyway I am happy with my finished card.

Another Magnolia Oldie isn't she just beautiful and so easy to colour.

Over at TOMIC the theme is Friend Sentiment and DooHickey Dies which I have enjoyed putting together.

I have added some lovely blue flowers and a couple of silver leaves.

I Have used the following dies: DooHickey Wings, Doily, Mistletoe Border I have also used my Tim Holt Doily and a love heart corner punch.

My sentiment stamp is a Magnolia and I have added stickles and this fabulous lace from my stash!

I am entering the following challenges:

TOMIC
- Friend Sentiment & DooHickeys
Just Magnolia - Romantic Doily
CES - Blue & Cream
Allsorts - Anything Goes
Moving along with the times - Layers

Well that's my card for today I hope you love it as much as I do.

Summer is staying tonight so as always my comments will have to caught up tomorrow.

Have a lovely weekend.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

34 comments:

Sheila said...

Beautiful card. Loving all your embellishments etc. Have a lovely evening with your granddaughter - not too long til I get one to show off too he he!! 9 wks and counting. Take care, Sheila:)X

Tracey T said...

What fabulous colours! I love the way you have put this pretty card together. Tracey x

Linda said...

It's certainly a card to fall in love with - blue is my favourite colour.

Enjoy your time with Summer x

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card. Love all your beautiful details and the colours are wonderful.

Edna x

Doreen said...

Just beautiful Chanelle,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Anita said...

Beautiful card and the embellishments are fabulous. That image is so sweet, don't think I've seen that one before.

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation hun
Hugs Kate xx

CraftyC said...

So sweet Chanelle, love the stamp and fab colours
Clairexx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is stunning, what a great card. Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week and Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Hazelxo

flutterbycrafter said...

Awe so cute lovely xx

Kerry said...

Hiya,

Love this card and it has soo much detail, it's soo you.

We do love our old Tilda's don't we?? The colours are just beautiful.

Love Kerry xxx

Elaine said...

Hi Chanelle, what a gorgeous card the image is the cutest of cute. You have coloured it so well well done .
Hugs Elaine

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Chanelle...

have a lovely evening hun...hugs Vicky xx

Pia said...

just so beautiful card
hugs pia

Eskimo Frosting said...

Beautiful card. I love those old magnolia stamps.

Hugs
jayne
x

Fleur said...

Hi Chanelle, this is a very pretty card
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Little K Smith said...

Aw this is gorgeous Chanelle, Tilda is sooooo cute! And beautiful colours too :)
Kelly.x

Debbie Dolphin said...

So Gorgeous Chanelle xxxSooo really pretty xx
Have you ordered yur new stamps yet?? Its just too tempting
Hugs
Debbie xx

gina g said...

Woo hoo Chanelle this is gorgeous hun i love the detail. Hope you have a lovely weekend. luv gina xx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie I'm doing a bit while Payton is asleep, altho I should be getting some shut eye now as its 2 in the morning lol.
Your card is absolutely beautiful love everything about especially love the colours & papers. The image is lush as is your colouring shug.
Hope you have a fab time with Summer hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Debs said...

Beautiful card - gorgeous colours and I love your layers.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts and MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

June Nelson said...

Morning Chanelle love this and love all of the ebellies, great little card, have alovely sundaymy freind xxxxxxxxxx

coops said...

wow so stunning chanelle.i love your gorgeous colour combo and details and fab sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Nicola said...

Stunning card Chanelle with such a sweet image and amazing attention to detail! All your beautiful embellishments are perfectly places around a fab design!
Thanks for entering our Free choice challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Boxofcolours said...

What beautiful blues Chanelle - great card, love it.
Hugs
Jane

Donna said...

Beautiful card and perfectly done using our blue and cream colour challenge this week...thanks for joining in the fun at CES :) Donna ♥ x

Lau W said...

Oh so beautiful embellish on your card, superb ! Love your colouring, all is perfect my friend !
Have nice time with Summer !
xxx

Lisa Jane said...

so pretty - gorgeous colour comb and papers
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our lots of layers challenge
Lisa x

Mina said...

gorgeous card Chanelle, its lovely to see one of the older Magnolias used too, beautiful colouring as always...thanks for joining in with our Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
Mina xxx

Yanitza said...

Wow... this is so pretty! Loved that you used an Oldie Tilda ;-) And you colored her beautifully!

Thanks for sharing and for joining us at TOMIC!

Debbie Dolphin said...

Such a very pretty card. Thank you so much for joining in with us at TOMIC xx
Hugs
Debbie xxx

Sue said...

Aww this is gorgeous Chanelle! what a sweet image! Gorgeous papers and layout and I love all your embellishments! it's a really stunning card!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Arabella said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle! I love the blue and cream and the way you have embellished the card is stunning!

Arabella

JD said...

This is so cute and precious!