Followers

Saturday 25 February 2012

Love the theme this week at Tomic xx

Today I have coloured my image in proper daylight and I'm so happy with the whole card I just love all the detail and colours!

Whilst looking at today's challenges I notice CES had a blue & Cream theme this week and boy you should check out the DT inspiration its just amazing so I thought I'd go with these colours today, what a nightmare I've had a right job I have a massive amount of paper and couldn't put my hands on any blue only this checked paper from a really old pack of Laura Ashley my cream paper is a flocked design which looks lovely with the distress inks around the edges the flock looks fab where its hit! Anyway I am happy with my finished card.

Another Magnolia Oldie isn't she just beautiful and so easy to colour.

Over at TOMIC the theme is Friend Sentiment and DooHickey Dies which I have enjoyed putting together.

I have added some lovely blue flowers and a couple of silver leaves.

I Have used the following dies: DooHickey Wings, Doily, Mistletoe Border I have also used my Tim Holt Doily and a love heart corner punch.

My sentiment stamp is a Magnolia and I have added stickles and this fabulous lace from my stash!

I am entering the following challenges:

TOMIC
- Friend Sentiment & DooHickeys
Just Magnolia - Romantic Doily
CES - Blue & Cream
Allsorts - Anything Goes
Moving along with the times - Layers

Well that's my card for today I hope you love it as much as I do.

Summer is staying tonight so as always my comments will have to caught up tomorrow.

Have a lovely weekend.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx