Followers

Friday 24 February 2012

I need a day light!!

Well the last few cards I have made I have coloured my images at night in my little craft room and I have been so impressed with them!!! Oh my god I woke up this morning to my poor little "Devil" who looked like he'd been cooked, that will teach me to colour at night think I need to invest in a day light!! (I have tried to tone the colour down but the image was already on my card and I didn't have time to do a new one)

My card today is for my DH's brother and wife and the image from Kenny K's is just perfect!

As you can see I have been in my old papers again and this time I only just managed to get a full piece out of my scraps for the backing piece as the rest are all cut into for the flowers. The papers I think are "Unforgettable" from Bo Bunny.

The circle behind my image has been embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder and I have also heat embossed around the black card but the powder just looks like stickles so was a bit disappointed with it!

Added this lush red ribbon, a beautiful silver corner and a couple of black feathers.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Kenny K - Embossing (Dry embossed & heat Embossed)
Joanna Sheen - Love is in the air
Allsorts - Anything Goes

Well that's it today I hope you all have a great weekend.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx