Followers

Friday, 24 February 2012

I need a day light!!

Well the last few cards I have made I have coloured my images at night in my little craft room and I have been so impressed with them!!! Oh my god I woke up this morning to my poor little "Devil" who looked like he'd been cooked, that will teach me to colour at night think I need to invest in a day light!! (I have tried to tone the colour down but the image was already on my card and I didn't have time to do a new one)

My card today is for my DH's brother and wife and the image from Kenny K's is just perfect!

As you can see I have been in my old papers again and this time I only just managed to get a full piece out of my scraps for the backing piece as the rest are all cut into for the flowers. The papers I think are "Unforgettable" from Bo Bunny.

The circle behind my image has been embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder and I have also heat embossed around the black card but the powder just looks like stickles so was a bit disappointed with it!

Added this lush red ribbon, a beautiful silver corner and a couple of black feathers.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Kenny K - Embossing (Dry embossed & heat Embossed)
Joanna Sheen - Love is in the air
Allsorts - Anything Goes

Well that's it today I hope you all have a great weekend.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

19 comments:

Doreen said...

I think your little devil looks fine,he does live in a hot place....Love your gorgeous card Chanelle. Hope you are keeping well.xxx

CraftyC said...

Oh its gorgeous Chanelle and I think you've done pretty good considering its night time...
Clairex

Sheila said...

Fabulous card. I have a devil like your tattooed on my left shoulder (had it done out of spite many years ago and regret it every single day!!. Sheila:)X Have a great weekend :)

Lau W said...

Wow ! your card is wonderful, love the ribbon ! Superb details, and so cute image !
Have a nice week-end my friend !
xxx

Elaine said...

This is so funny and so well done .
Great work, made me smile,
Hugs Elaine

Teresa said...

This is a superb card, thank you for joining us at Joanna Sheen 'Love is in the air' challenge. Teresa xx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is fabulous hun love the images. Well done you for using your stash, I should take a leaf out of your book hun.
As for your lamp for now you could just put a daylight bulb into a normal lamp as long as the lamp has no shade.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Donna Mosley said...

I love it Chanelle, the image is gorgeous and the colours look amazing.

Donna x

Rosietoes said...

What a fun card Chanelle. Your wee devil is just the right colour!

It made me smile. :)

Have a good weekend.
Edna x

Happy Days said...

I feel ya pain hun!! I to colour mostly at night and the number of times I've woken in the morning and looked my handy work and gone yikes!!

I've been looking for a daylight bulb that I can use in my angle poise, sadly IKEA don't seem to do them anymore and it seems the internet is my only option :(

Anyway, fantastic card and your colouring looks fine to me.

Have a fab weekend.

Claire xxx

gina g said...

Well i love it Chanelle, fab image and i love the beautiful bow and flowers. luv gina xx

Little K Smith said...

Fabulous card Chanelle, the image is fantastic! Love the flowers and lush ribbon too! :)
Kelly.x

Crafteezee said...

Hi Hun, don't know what your worrying about, looks great to me. I used a craft light in my room and a lamp and then my Son brought me a proper craft lamp for christmas. I can now take a decent photo in the winter, well almost, lol.
Have a good weekend.
Hugs Tracy x

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi sweetie and happy Friday. You made me giggle how you cooked your little devil. He's so cute and I think he looks perfect. Such a sweet card.

If I don't use my reading glasses to color, half the image doesn't even get touched with ink and I don't notice it until I take my close up pictures.
Hugs Bonnie

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.i love the fun image and your colours look fine to me hun.i colour at night too, i have my daylight lamp on, i also take my pics at night with my daylight lamp.
i got mine from argos, was about £30.

xx coops xx

Bea said...

Lovely card, I really like all the details

Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's this week

Bea

Karin said...

What a great card you`ve made :-) Really cool coloring and decorating!
Thanx for sharing at Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenge.
Hugs Karin

Annie said...

a fab fun card, and a gorgeous flower embellishment too! enjoy your weekend. hugs, annie x

Sue said...

Oh this is a fab card! I love your little devil - he's so cute!! Gorgeous colours - the black looks so dramatic and beautiful with the red and silver!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx