Followers

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Love is in the air xx

Well I had a fabulous time on the Love Hop over at House Mouse & Friends Challenge Blog the inspiration from the DT team is just awesome and as they are one of my favorite stamp sets I decided to dust them off and join in!!

So here is my card.

The gorgeous image is "Lovin'Mousefull" and I have coloured it in with my pro markers.

Found this perfect ribbon in my stash and as always one of my lovely metal corners!

The Cherry Lynn heart die came out again you just can't do a love card without it!

Flowers and the glass love hearts are all from my stash.

This lovely sentiment is from Magnolia and I have stamped it on a spellbinders fancy tag then edged with Tim's DI's.

The yummy papers are DCWV "Madly in Love".

Today I am joining in with the following challenges:

House Mouse & Friends - Love
Simon Says - Animal Antic's
Little Red Wagon - Valentines Day or Love
Truly Scrumptious - Love & Hearts
Paper Pretties - Ribbon or Twine
Deep Ocean - Love You
Anything Goes - To the One I Love

Well that's it from me I have had a bad migraine for the last two days so can't stay on the PC for long!

Hope you all have a fab evening.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx