Followers

Monday 30 January 2012

My word I've found My Scrap Book Head!!!!

I don't know where it was hiding but I have found it must have been well hidden as this is the first page I have done since October 2010!!

I will apologize before you go any further as this is a photo heavy (sorry about the quality of the pictures the light today is really poor) post!!

As always my model is my Granddaughter Summer this photo is last year when we went to Barnsley for the day while we where walking around in the Alhambra there was a stall taking these old fashioned picture's and she was little gem "Loved it".

Loads of punched flowers and butterfly's my favorite though is cutting out from paper and I also picked up some amazing Prima papers so that I can just do that.

I have used plain bazzil and a sheet of Graphic 45 paper from the "Once Upon a Springtime" Collection.

On my border strips I have used EK Success and Martha Stewart punches with stickles and added lace.

Also stamped this beautiful Flower Fairy Rose and coloured her with my pro markers also stamped the vintage postcard and heat embossed with gold and then inked with vintage paper.

This is a better picture to show you this wonderful paper and see why I have added the Stamped image.

I will also tell you that I never added journalling to my pages as my DH always tells me that it looks like a child has done it but my word I have added a little tag!! lol

Just a side view so that you can see the flowers!



The Challenges I am entering are:

Simon Says - Anything Goes
Moving along with the times - Blooming Marvelous
Flutterby by Wednesday - Embossing Dry/Heat (My Postcard is heat embossed)
Creative Inspirations - Someone Special

Well that's it if you are still here hope you liked my layout I hope I still have it!!! Hello to my new followers and as always thanks for all your fab comments!

Hope everyone has a great week.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxx