Followers

Monday, 30 January 2012

My word I've found My Scrap Book Head!!!!

I don't know where it was hiding but I have found it must have been well hidden as this is the first page I have done since October 2010!!

I will apologize before you go any further as this is a photo heavy (sorry about the quality of the pictures the light today is really poor) post!!

As always my model is my Granddaughter Summer this photo is last year when we went to Barnsley for the day while we where walking around in the Alhambra there was a stall taking these old fashioned picture's and she was little gem "Loved it".

Loads of punched flowers and butterfly's my favorite though is cutting out from paper and I also picked up some amazing Prima papers so that I can just do that.

I have used plain bazzil and a sheet of Graphic 45 paper from the "Once Upon a Springtime" Collection.

On my border strips I have used EK Success and Martha Stewart punches with stickles and added lace.

Also stamped this beautiful Flower Fairy Rose and coloured her with my pro markers also stamped the vintage postcard and heat embossed with gold and then inked with vintage paper.

This is a better picture to show you this wonderful paper and see why I have added the Stamped image.

I will also tell you that I never added journalling to my pages as my DH always tells me that it looks like a child has done it but my word I have added a little tag!! lol

Just a side view so that you can see the flowers!



The Challenges I am entering are:

Simon Says - Anything Goes
Moving along with the times - Blooming Marvelous
Flutterby by Wednesday - Embossing Dry/Heat (My Postcard is heat embossed)
Creative Inspirations - Someone Special

Well that's it if you are still here hope you liked my layout I hope I still have it!!! Hello to my new followers and as always thanks for all your fab comments!

Hope everyone has a great week.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxx

24 comments:

Boxofcolours said...

Wow, Chanelle you have been busy with this one! Well done you!
Hugs
Jane

Lau W said...

Oh wow, this page is wonderful ! So cute Summer :-))
So much details, love all the flowers !
Hugs and kisses my dear friend !
xxx

*Vicki* said...

Hello my friend!! WOW!! Your layout is totally AMAZING!! So many gorgeous flowers and colors!!

I have really missed my crafting and hope to get back to my happy place again!! :) Thanks for checking in with me!! BIGGEST HUGS! :)

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Chanelle, oh so much detail on this gorgeous layout and love the images
Hugs Kate xx

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous Chanelle...

big hugs Vicky xx

Christine said...

Hi Chanelle thanks for entering my HM blog hop candy you will have to submit a HM creation on the chall blog to qualify for the draw.

smiles Christine x

flutterbycrafter said...

Great page, love all the flowers, beautiful. Just noticed the wedding photos on your sidebar, you have two stunning daughters and a beautiful granddaughter xx

Happy Days said...

Simply gorgeous hun. xx

Sheila said...

Stunning page and such pretty pics on the sidebar too:)! Sheila:)X

Debbie said...

Gorgeous page Chanelle. I love the layout and all the wonderful embellishments. Beautiful colours.
Debbie x

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful layout, love all the flowers!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Paint!!

DesignerDiva said...

What a great layout and what a fabulous photograph! Gorgeous all round!
Thank you for joining in at MAWTT for Lisa's 'Bloomin Marvellous' challenge and hope to see you again soon
Hugs Laurie x

Sue said...

Wow! this is stunning Chanelle! So many wonderful details here. The photo is adorable! Gorgeous papers and embellishments! I love the delish border with the pearls, and the fairy and those wonderful flowers and butterflies! it's all wonderful!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs!
Sue xxx

Patricia Garcia said...

Hello Chanelle,
This is too cute, I love every corner of it. Perfect flowers!! Take care!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Tracy said...

This is beautiful Chanelle! I love punched flowers and yours are so pretty. The perfect complement to your photos. So glad you decided to scrap this. It's a page to be proud of. Hugs!
Tracy

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

aaahhhh love it :)

Annie said...

Stunning! this is the prettiest page I have seen in a long time, I love the flowers and all the elements you have added - and what a cutie in the photo too!
hugs, annie x

CraftyC said...

Oh Chanelle, this is just so pretty. Gorgeous piccies and your flowers are beautiful!
Clairexx

Linda said...

Wow what a gorgeous LO - you really do need to do more of these now. I used to avoid journalling on my LO's as I hated my own handwriting, but I've overcome that now and realise that our handwriting is a very important part of the LO, it's a bit of you on the page too and something for the next generation to remember you by.

Fabulous card for your first Saturated Canary DT card too.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

This is such a beautiful layout! Oh my word the details are amazing...adorable picture
So glad you could share with us at
Creative Inspirations Paint

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

How lovely to have found your scrap book head!!! At least with a scrap book all that wonderful creating stays with you instead of giving it away as you do with a card!!!

What a beautiful little subject you have to work with too!

Lots of work has clearly gone into this page .. . and it is wonderful!

Love Jules xx

Pami said...

Well, this is just gorgeous Chanelle, I love all the elements, not sure where to start!! Amazing. Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck and hope to see you again soon. Pami x

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Oh what a cutie! (talking about your page there *wink* Love everything about this with all its elements! very nice! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us this week at Moving Along With The Times :) GDT-MAWTT

Grenouille Greetings said...

Such a pretty page! Thank you for following me! Hugs, Lesley