Followers

Thursday 5 January 2012

Dilly Beans xx

Well whilst blogging over Christmas I came across a challenge blog called Dilly Beans and I have to say I just love the images so I purchased a few here!!! I did colour some of them the same day but it has taken me since then to put it on a card but at least I have started crafting again.

This is for my Niece Nicole's birthday at the weekend and if you know the story the cards where late last year so I need to make sure these are on time!!! lol

The theme this week is Black & Red so here is my entry.

Lots of hair to colour just hope it looks ok! The eyes, heart & Bow I have used glossy accents to make them show up more and I must say I do love her!

Not sure on all the papers as just searched through for the right colours. Added the bows from red mesh ribbon and black net with a love brad!

Flowers and gems all from my stash.

The artist Megan K Suarez also has an art blog so here is the link because "WOW" they are fabulous and I just love the big eyes and her work is just outstanding!

Hop you pop across to have a nosey as the DT are just amazing.
Also entering:

Simon Says Challenge - Something New (Digi)

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your wonderful encouraging comments they really means so much to me and are helping me get back into my blog and craft room. I would also like to say a big hello to my new followers thanks for joining me. Right I'm off now to have a nosey at ya blogs before I make another card.

Nearly forgot Rochelle & Brett's photographer has put some pictures on you tube you just have to type in "YouTube Rochelle and Brett" and the link comes up!


Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx