Followers

Thursday, 5 January 2012

Dilly Beans xx

Well whilst blogging over Christmas I came across a challenge blog called Dilly Beans and I have to say I just love the images so I purchased a few here!!! I did colour some of them the same day but it has taken me since then to put it on a card but at least I have started crafting again.

This is for my Niece Nicole's birthday at the weekend and if you know the story the cards where late last year so I need to make sure these are on time!!! lol

The theme this week is Black & Red so here is my entry.

Lots of hair to colour just hope it looks ok! The eyes, heart & Bow I have used glossy accents to make them show up more and I must say I do love her!

Not sure on all the papers as just searched through for the right colours. Added the bows from red mesh ribbon and black net with a love brad!

Flowers and gems all from my stash.

The artist Megan K Suarez also has an art blog so here is the link because "WOW" they are fabulous and I just love the big eyes and her work is just outstanding!

Hop you pop across to have a nosey as the DT are just amazing.
Also entering:

Simon Says Challenge - Something New (Digi)

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your wonderful encouraging comments they really means so much to me and are helping me get back into my blog and craft room. I would also like to say a big hello to my new followers thanks for joining me. Right I'm off now to have a nosey at ya blogs before I make another card.

Nearly forgot Rochelle & Brett's photographer has put some pictures on you tube you just have to type in "YouTube Rochelle and Brett" and the link comes up!


Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

23 comments:

Sassy Scrapper said...

This card is soooo fun I just love it.
Hugs Bonnie

Lau W said...

Hello my dear friend ! Your card is terrific wow, love it very much ! This stamp is fabulous !
Have a nice day !
xxx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie loving this fabulous card I've not seen these images before. Love the colours on this hun your niece will love it!!
Hope you are ok shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

flutterbycrafter said...

Your card is soo cute, and so you, lol. Love he colour combo, she'll love it. It was lovely to see you the other day, hope you're soon back at work xx

downrightcrafty said...

not seen these images before but you have made them look fabulous, stunning card
Hugs Kate xx

Annie said...

Happy New Year! and such a fun cheery card for your neice.
hugs, annie x

Doreen said...

This is just fabulous Chanelle,it is so good to see your work again.xxx

Sheila said...

Hey hun, Like you I haven;t been blogging much. SO sorry to read you are having a hard time (prev post) but glad you had a lovely time with your daughter's wedding - fab shoes btw! Loving this digi so off to have a browse right now. I am here if you need to let off steam or want a cosy cuddle anytime, Take care and sending you warm wishes, Sheila:)X

June Nelson said...

He he Chanelle loveit, its so different and I just adore those button eyes!! I thinkk your colours are perfect too xxxx

Happy Days said...

Fab card hun and like you I love Dilly Beans. Nice to see you back. Claire xxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOVE your card, love how you did the black hair with the gold highlights, it's just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans! :)

Christina said...

This is really gorgeous Chanelle!
Hugs Kristel

Jennifer Scull said...

oh I so love what you have done with this cutie! adorable!
thank you for playing along with us at Dilly Beans! :)

coops said...

wow this is stunning chanelle.love the quirky image and really gorgeous colours ;D

xx coops xx

Stressed Stamper said...

Happy New Year hun
Fab card love the image - not heard of them either - will pop over and have a peep
Hugs
Sarah x

CraftyC said...

Hi Chanelle, I love your card. A fabulous image and wonderful colours you have used
Clairexx

Kerry said...

Hi there!

You kept these little beauties quiet didnt you???

Just kiddding this is lovely. Love the black and red theme. The hair would be perfect for our Sam - lol!

Anyway, where is that master peice we created this week - thought you would have blogged it by now???

Love lots,
Kerry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sarah said...

Such a fun image, love your colour combo and layout, hugs, Sarah x

Lynn said...

Hi Chanelle, I hope you are on the mend and all is improving. I must say this little card creation is simply beautiful! Keep smiling and keep crafting in 2012:)
Big Huggs and Love
Lynn xxx

Melissa S. said...

What a wonderful card. I love that image too. I really love what you have done with it for the Challenge over at Dilly Beans this week. Thanks for playing along with us.

Linda said...

I just love this unusual image and your card is fantastic. I might just have to check out this site for myself as I'm always on the look out for something that little bit different.

Will miss you from the Crafty Purple Frog DT but hope you'll stay in touch.

Hope life will improve for you during 2012 x

fairysparkle said...

Oh wow this is so different and may i say i love it and i have never seen that stamp before .x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

LOVE THIS GIRL!!!