Followers

Saturday, 21 January 2012

Love my little cupid xx

Well I think I'm on a roll never posted so many times!! lol

This year may not have had a great start at home but my crafty life has really picked up and this weekend I have won some Sugar Nellie Candy and I have been picked as one of the Top Three over at Craft Your Days Away!! My word I am on such a high!!! lol

Had a play with a couple of my new Magnolia's which I purchased from The Craft Box I just adore this range don't think there is one that I don't like.

Any way this one is once again coloured with my Pro Markers but very softly edged with blue then I have cut it out with a Nellie C Heart Die and layered it onto a heart from the same set which looks so beautiful.

The papers are from a 12 x 12 Tilda pad which I have added pink bazzil too. Distressed the paper edges and stickled as well but can't really see on my photo's.

The border is made up of cream lace, love Bo Bunny paper border and a wonderful ribbon that is like elastic and has flowers and beads sewn onto it forgot I had it but its just the most perfect match also two beautiful heart pins.

Side view but will have to add a bit of extra glue as the lace in not fixed properly.

Flowers are from my stash and then my current favourite the silver corners!



I am entering the following challenges:

Moving along with the times - Things with Wings
Paper crafting Journey - Floral
Craft us Crazy - Valentines/Love/Animals
Crafts & Me - Pins
Truly Scrumptious - Something Forgotten (Beautiful flower and beaded ribbon)
Deep Ocean - Sparkling/Glitter
Ribbon Girl - Blue & Pink
Craft your days away - Distressing

Thank you for taking time to leave me such beautiful comments they mean the world to me!

Going to have a look round your blogs tonight as last night we babysat for Summer and there is no way she will let me do that I have to spend my time mainly colouring!! (Shame its not my images though couldn't do that it a scribble a page then we have to turn over!! lol)

Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

30 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hello Chanelle. Your card is beautiful. Lovely image, fab papers, love your design, and the addition of the lace and embellishments give so much fabulous texture.
Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
Love Sandra xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is super what a great card, thanks for playing on our Things With Wings challenge on MAWTT this week Hazelxo

CraftyC said...

Oh, this is so pretty Chanelle. Love your colour combo and beautiful embellishments
Clairex

Vicky said...

So beautiful Chanelle...and your layout is stunning sweetie..

have a super evening hun....big hugs Vicky xx

Happy Days said...

Beautiful card hun - loving the colours and the image is sooo cute xxx

Dazie said...

So pretty, love that little image and the layout is fab!

Thanks for joining us over at craft your days away this fortnight
Dazie
x

Anita said...

Beautiful card Chanelle and I love that sweet image. Congrats on your wins!

Mo said...

Wonderful card dear Chanelle, I love the colors and all the details you used together...!!!
Have a great weekend!
Big Hugs,
Mo

Wishcraft said...

So pretty! Love that sweet image, lovely colours and all your details are gorgeous too :o) Lisa x

Fleur said...

A beautiful card Chanelle, really pretty and gorgeous detail
Big Hugz Fleur xXx

Little K Smith said...

Aaaww a beautiful card Chanelle, an adorable little Cupid Tilda and gorgeous details too :)
Kelly.x

Karin said...

Hi Chanelle,

Sooo qute your little cupido!! Love him and he's on my wishinglist ;) You have made a wonderfull card!

Hugs, Karin

Christina said...

That is a stunning card Chanelle!!
Hugs Kristel

downrightcrafty said...

oh such a pretty shabby chic card, love all the extra detail so beautiful
Hugs Kate xx

Anne said...

Oh this is so adorable! love the image with the heart, sentiment and cupid. The colors are beautiful, and the lace etc look great. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Lau W said...

Hey, congrats on your wins my friend !!!
Your card is so sweet, love it, so romantic ! Papiers, lace, colors, all is perfect !
Have a nice day !
xxx

June Nelson said...

Aw this is just the cutest little valentiney card ive seen, the colours are so subtle and lovely brilliant xxxx

Debbie D (Padster) said...

Gorgeous card - fabulous layout and choice of papers xx

having a {me} day said...

WOW! This is stunning! Love all the detail and the distressing. keeleyxx

gina g said...

Hi darling this is absolutely stunning i love it the colours.. image every thing about it really. luv gina xx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, so pretty.
I hope your year improves hunny and congrats on your win & top 3 :)
hugs Mandy xx

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

There is a lovely vintage feel to your card .. .. so many gorgeous elements.

Love it!!

Love Jules xx

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.really beautiful colours and image ;D

xx coops xx

Janny said...

WOW What a beautiful card, love the colours hugs Janny

Crafting Joanne said...

Such a sweet and pretty card Chanelle.

Thank you for joining us over at CYDA for our 'Distressing' challenge.

Hugs

Joanne x

PCJ said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing along at with the PCJ Challenge!

Lisa xox

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi Thanks for visiting my blog so I am popping by and spotted this super creation !! Wow I adore this . The heart is so pretty and perfect for your cupid. I adore the lace and pins! Really is so pretty ;0)

Lisa Jane said...

what a sweet image and such a pretty card
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for a our Things with Wings challenge
Lisa x

Ribbon Girl said...

Thanks for joining us for the Ribbon Girl colour challenge with your lovely card - I like the unusual ribbon. Mary G x

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joing us at Papercrafting Journey xxx