Followers

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Sugar Bowl - Sketch

This is a quick post as I have just realised I haven't got long left to enter the challenge this week over at "The Sugar Bowl" which is a sketch.

Last week I actually won this stamp "Lead the Way" in Sugar Nellie's Blog Hop and it arrived yesterday so thought I would try to join in this week!

I have coloured the image in with my trusty pro markers and added some stickles to the skirt and little pooch!

The pictures are rubbish and don't show the papers true colours but I left it so late the light is just no good! Any way the papers are My Mind's Eye Kraft Funday Happy Days 6 x 6 pad with plain bazzil!

The sentiment and coloured string are from the same collection and are so beautiful the sentiment is actually thin wood.

Finally in the right hand corner are three buttons they are the right shade but once again the light has made them look odd!!! lol

Right that it for tonight I'm off to link up to the Sugar Bowl Challenge.

Hope you all have a great evening I going to look around your gorgeous blogs and leave some comments!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx