Followers

Friday 20 January 2012

It's a first!!!

Well this is the first time I have ever done a monochrome image with black & White and I really enjoyed doing it and I love the finished look!!

Also this is the first time I have inked Edwin up with his colander & Pasta it was one of my wins over at Debbie Dolphins Magnolia Advent Calendar so thank you so much Debbie and of course Magnolia!!!

I have coloured my image with my trusty pro markers and I think its ace!!

My papers where scraps in my box so not sure about what they are just know I purchased them from The Craft Box.

Loving the paper as I managed to cut my flowers from the same paper and don't they look lush.

Love the Flower on this picture as you can see the stamens I have added to the centre you can also see these fab corners that I'm really into at the moment.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Magnolia Down Under - Black & White
CES _ Vintage
Deep Ocean - Glitter/Sparkle
Sweet Stampin - Glitter/bling/shine/sparkle

Thanks again for looking and taking the time to leave your wonderful encouraging comments and hello to my new followers!!

Wont be able to comment tonight so will be round tomorrow as we are having Summer tonight instead of tomorrow!!

Have a great weekend.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxx