Followers

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Wow A Card with no flowers xxx

Well this was a hard card to make as its for my youngest daughters friend and my daughter Danielle does not like Magnolia's I know that's really bad isn't it!!! lol

Her friend Sarah goes to Sheffield University and is from York to help her through she does Ann Summer Parties and I must say she is fab at them she came to Rochelle's Hen night and it was the first time I had met her but I love her she is just such a lovely person inside and out!!

Anyway she has a basque in her kit which reminded me of my new Kenny K Digi which I have new even printed out so thought I would give it a go!

I have used two lots of Magnolia papers which some pink and black from my stash.

A little bit of ribbon and sentiment as I wasn't allowed to use my flowers or anything god it was hard.

Would like to enter the following challenges:

Dream Valley - Anything Goes
Gingerloft - Anything Goes
CES - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Spots or stripes (Animal print striped paper)
Kenny K's - Something New (New Digi)


Here are some pictures from Rochelle & Brett's Wedding this is with Lee the Best Man and Danielle Maid of Honour!

In the gardens at Whitley Hall Mr & Mrs Marshall xx

Miss Summer Marshall and her friend Georgia.

My two precious daughters Rochelle & Danielle don't they look so beautiful.

The girls with Rochelle's Best friend Danielle.

Well that's it for today thanks for your comments on my last post it was so different from today's card!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx