Followers

Thursday, 19 January 2012

Well just how cute is William with his catapult! xx

Well I think he's a real cutie and I also have some of his sister. I just adore all the old magnolia's and I always get a real buzz when I acquire a new one!!

This is another card I did for Ryley and I must say I don't normally like to do boy cards but I really enjoyed doing them this time!

Coloured William with my favourite Pro Markers.

The papers I'm not sure of as I'm trying to work through my piles of papers which isn't working as I did purchase a new pad this week on my craft night at The Craft Box so naughty!!

Buttons are from my stash and added some green string tread purchased at The Craft Box.

This lovely notice is a Molly Bloom which I love I inked around the edges and added the computer generated name. Stamped the board again on printed paper so that I could cut out the star & love heart in matching papers.

Well I like it and its so simple but effective not my normal fussy card!

I am entering it into the following challenges:

Cards for Men - Boys and there toys (Catapult)
Nadias Challenge Blog - Boys
Crafty Cardmakers - No flowers
Truly Madly Crafty - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking hope you like what you see!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

23 comments:

Doreen said...

Oh my this is fabulous,love the image,a great boy card.xxx

Kerry said...

Hi Chanelle

Sorry I didn't comment on your last card, but have only been at my Mums tonight.

Beautiful card and he looks soo cheeky like Ryley.

I love the Molly Bloom hanging - wish I had this.

Thank you for your assistance tonight.

Love lots,

Kerry xxx

Lau W said...

Oh this image make me smile :-)) Your card is fun Chanelle, love it !
xxx

Sara said...

Your card is sooo cute and fun =) Love it!

downrightcrafty said...

oh he is so cute and a lovely card
Hugs Kate xx

Linda said...

This is a fantastic card for a boy, love that notice stamp. I'm finding it hard to get through my scraps now as I have some new papers just screaming at me to be used - too many temptations all the time!

Hugs, Linda x

Chris said...

So cute Chanelle and I love your colouring and the gorgeous design. Wonderful papers for the image too. Hugs, Chris xx

Annette said...

I saw your blog on the comment on Christa's blog (scrapmom).
Your blog is lovely. I've seen many great cards! So I became your follower! Bye Annette

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

This is a great card for the boys!! Love your colours choices and all the detail.

The sentiment and the way you have presented it looks great!

Love Jules xx

Boxofcolours said...

William is one of my favourite Magnolias, probably because he has a proper face!! He's ideal for boys cards and yours is fab.
Hugs
Jane

Vicky said...

Fabulous card sweetie I love a lot of the older maggies as well hun my faves are the shabby chic ones. Love this one hun he is a sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sheila said...

This wee character looks like someone I know and it SO made me giggle :)!! He is adorable - never tried these stamps but may need to check them out now that I have seen this gorgeous cheeky soul!! Hoping you are well, Sheila:)X

Kim Piggott said...

Such a fabulous creation!
hugs
kim x

coops said...

stunning card chanelle.i love the fun image and your colours are fab ;D

xx coops xx

flutterbycrafter said...

A gorgeous card Chanelle, and I love that hanging stamp, I feel that I may in fact have to buy a Molly Bloom stamp after all, lol. I bet he loved this card xx

Jack said...

Great card, love those buttons. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

Renate said...

I love your card Chanelle and i so like your colours. Orange is a favouritye of mine and this is just so nice.

Love Renate

cristel said...

very nice card and thanks for joining Nadia's challenge
grtjs cristel

Josephine said...

Very cute!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for the No Floral Embellishments challenge.

Rachel said...

A very cute card!!!
Thank you for joining us at Nadia's challenge and good luck!!!
love Rachel

sandra's crafty corner said...

yikes lol a catapult definately a boys toy,thanks for joining our boys and thier toys challenge at cards for men and good luck in the challenge
hugs sandra dt for cfm

Jen said...

certainly is a fab boys toy love it

thanks for joining us at Cards For Men

Jen xx

Helen said...

what a great card. Thanks for joining us at Nadia's challenge.