Followers

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Kenny K's - Bling

Couldn't resist the challenge this week over at Kenny K's where the theme is - Bling I love bling and you can't ever have enough!!!

I have used the new Valentine's image for my card and as always I have coloured with my pro markers.

Love this picture you can see all my lovely bling and the lovely glisten from the miri card.

The hearts are my Cherry Lynn Heart dies and because the miri is quite thick the small hearts have not cut out properly but looks like its been embossed.

Found this beautiful star ribbon and cherub button which are just the perfect colours.

The sentiment is from Magnolia's new collection and is available at The Craft Box.

The papers are from my scrap box so sorry not sure what they are, but at least they are going down very slowly!!!!

These last two pictures are just side views so that you can see the position of the large heart.



I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Kenny K - BLING
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Happy Highlights mine is glitter & Stickles
Paper Pretties Monday Challenge - Valentines PPMC23
I Love Pro Markers - Anything Goes
Craft us Crazy - Valentines/Love/Animals
Moving along with the Times - Things with Wings

Well that's it from me today I'm off to play with my new stamp "Lead The Way" which I received this morning from Sugar Nellie for my Candy Win!

Thanks again for looking and leaving your beautiful comments.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx