Followers

Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Kenny K's - Bling

Couldn't resist the challenge this week over at Kenny K's where the theme is - Bling I love bling and you can't ever have enough!!!

I have used the new Valentine's image for my card and as always I have coloured with my pro markers.

Love this picture you can see all my lovely bling and the lovely glisten from the miri card.

The hearts are my Cherry Lynn Heart dies and because the miri is quite thick the small hearts have not cut out properly but looks like its been embossed.

Found this beautiful star ribbon and cherub button which are just the perfect colours.

The sentiment is from Magnolia's new collection and is available at The Craft Box.

The papers are from my scrap box so sorry not sure what they are, but at least they are going down very slowly!!!!

These last two pictures are just side views so that you can see the position of the large heart.



I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Kenny K - BLING
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Happy Highlights mine is glitter & Stickles
Paper Pretties Monday Challenge - Valentines PPMC23
I Love Pro Markers - Anything Goes
Craft us Crazy - Valentines/Love/Animals
Moving along with the Times - Things with Wings

Well that's it from me today I'm off to play with my new stamp "Lead The Way" which I received this morning from Sugar Nellie for my Candy Win!

Thanks again for looking and leaving your beautiful comments.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

16 comments:

Joey said...

Chanelle this is gorgeous, the gold looks stunning. Joey x

Sue said...

Wow! this is really stunning Chanelle ! I love the wonderful sassy image with the gold heart - so beautiful !! Gorgeous papers and layout and the crystals and lace are all perfect. I love it all !!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

ike said...

Ooooh Cosmicly AWESOME - love the way the Mirri card didn't play the game properly... what a fantastic result :-D xxxxxxxxx

Bea said...

Lovely card, love all the details :o)

Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's this week

Bea

flutterbycrafter said...

Lots of bling going on here, certainly suits your style, wonderful card xx

Rica said...

Absolutely gorgeous Chanelle, your design is outstanding, complimented by the 'WOW' image!!! The gold colours are set off perfectly by the image.

Love
Heather xx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh very cute and very blingy! Lovely! Kim

Carole of Brum said...

Happy new year, Chanelle! oh wow this is amazing, so bling-y and the gold heart looks fantastic. Love it love it love all. CoB

Debbie said...

Hi Chanelle. What a great card. I love this image.
Debbie x

Vicky said...

Oooh loving your bling missus gorgeous card & love the way the heart has come out it looks fab!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coops said...

fantastic card chanelle.i love your colours and bling and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Rosietoes said...

So gorgeously golden and blingy! Love the effect of the heart Chanelle, it looks wonderful.

Edna x

DesignerDiva said...

Gorgeous card I have that die and it looks fantastic in mirri card!
Love your blinged up dog too!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for Pami's Things With Wings Challenge and good luck
Hugs Laurie x

Lau W said...

Oh so lovely card my friend ! Love the gold heart!!!! Details are fantastic !
xxx

Pami said...

Gorgeous card, I just love the heart! Thanks for joining in with my challenge at MAWTT this week, hope to see you again soon! Pami x

arjette said...

Woowww what an awesome card!!!! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's challenge!!

gr. arjette.