Followers

Monday, 9 January 2012

Engagement Card xx

Thought I would show a card I was asked to make for my friends Sons Engagement.

Set of with just a pink & blue card then she asked for a picture on it, then there names, can I have some images on it and I thought have you seen the size of the card its going to look like a pizza!!! lol

Anyway in the end I really liked it was just something different!

The main papers are of course from Magnolia as are the divine images boy I do do these oldies!!

Lots of flowers, pins, flourishes with a Marianne die and the beautiful love hearts are a cherry Lynn die just perfect for this pretty card! Finished off with loads of stickles.
Paper pieced the images so they match perfectly and cut the names with "storybook" on my cricut.

I also made the box as it was far too lumpy for and envelope but forgot to take a picture.


I am entering this into the following challenges:

Dream Valley - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Something Old (Magnolia Stamps)
Gingerloft - Anything Goes
Craft Your days away - New Beginning (Engagement)
CES - Anything Goes
Magnolia Down Under - Anything Goes
Simply Magnolia - Celebrate (Engagement)
Flutterby Wednesdays - Open (must have an angels so my images fit!)
Crafty Boots - New Beginnings (Engagement)

Thanks again for all your fabulous comments and I'm glad you loved my New Dilly Bean image she really is adorable and will be back with more.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxxxx

36 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful Chanelle,love the paper piecing.xxx

Laurence said...

Lovely card, really like the paper and the 2 angels.

Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft Challenge.

Laurence x

Crafty Daffy said...

This card is fab! I always think different is good. My favorite bit has to be the love hearts on the front. I am sure they will be really happy to receive this card and with the box especially it will surely be cherished forever!

Mo said...

Chanelle, your card is absolutely gorgeous !!! Great idea with the easel card inkl. photo and the two sweet images...
Have a wonderful week!
Big Hugs,
Mo

CraftyC said...

Wow Chanelle, this is stunning. So much pretty detail and alot of hard work. Thanks for taking part in the CES & Dream Valley Challenges!
Clairexx

Happy Days said...

Absolutely stunning hun - I bet this went down really well.

Claire xx

flutterbycrafter said...

SWow, lots going on here, I bet they were thrilled with it, it's gorgeous xx

Stressed Stamper said...

One stunning engagement card - one to deff keep
Hugs
Sarah x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Wow, what an amazing card! You must be trilled with this one, I am sure they will be.

Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Donna said...

Gorgeous card hun and such a beautiful design and added detail! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at CES this week...good luck :) Donna ♥ x

Lau W said...

WOw ! Just perfect ! Such a nice idea, and so romantic !
Hugs and kisses my friend !

Vicky said...

Just so beautiful Chanelle...

big hugs Vicky xx

Danni said...

Very sweet! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Faye said...

Fab card I bet they loved it! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Boots.

Faye
X

Karina said...

This is such a lovely card you made. Love the paper piecing. And it looks so great to apply the photo to the front of the easel card.
Hugs, Karina

Holly said...

Oh my goodness, how sweet! What a great engagement project! Thanks for playing in our Creative Inspirations Paint challenge!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty
Lindsay xx

Lynn said...

Gorgeous easel card, Chanelle! Love all the glorious detail. I'm sure who ever receives this will love it!
Huggs and Love
Lynn xxx

Camilla said...

Hi Chanelle!
This is too romantic;) Love it!
And such a beautiful shape.
Thanks for joining MDUC this week.
Hugs, Camilla

having a {me} day said...

This is fabulous! I love how you teamed the photo with that Magnolia couple. Just perfect! Have a great week. keeleyxx

Michelle said...

oh so pretty! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week!

June Nelson said...

Gorgeous chanelle what a lovely keepsake for them xxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh Chanelle this is is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Christina said...

That is a real beauty Chanelle! Looks amazing!
Hugs Kristel

coops said...

so stunning and unique chanelle.i love the gorgeous colours and the shape and details are fantastic :D

xx coops xx

inge said...

Wow, this card is stunning!! Yhank youfor playing along with Simply Magnolia.

Inge

Kerry said...

Oooooo I think I have seen this one already???

Gorgeous and I love how you managed to get it all on and it not look like a pizza - lol

Love Kerry xxx

Patricia Garcia said...

Great card, It looks adorable!! What a sweet couple!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Anita said...

This is so gorgeous!

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

What a beautiful finished project.

You made me smile when you said you were worried it would look like a pizza LOL!!! (It looks nothing like one by the way!!).

Love all the elements you have been able to bring into this. I bet the "happy couple" love it!!

Love Jules xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

OMG Your card simply takes my breath away. It's so beautiful and all the embellishments and images are totally amazing. The happy couple are going to absolutely LOVE it.
Hugs Bonnie

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Chanelle, your design and added detail is gorgeous hun :) Donna ♥ x

Lesley said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for taking part in the CYDA's 'New Beginnings' challenge xx

einat109 said...

Really beautiful card
Thanks for joining us at Gingerloft.
Einat

Kylie said...

So cute! I love the paper piecing.
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week.
Hugs Kylie

Gale said...

Beautiful. This isn't just an engagement card. It is a gift!
Thanks for playing our "Anything Goes" at GingerLoft Challenges.

:) Gale