Followers

Thursday 26 January 2012

Such a little oval!!

What a beautiful little card I just love it!

When TOMIC posted there theme this week thought I'd play along but how hard is an oval!! This is the only one I have and its my Small Petite Oval Nestie so it's so small but at the same time I'm really please at the final look!

Been in my scrap drawer again as I didn't need too much paper and found the beautiful floral paper I used a few days ago so went with it!

You can see my cream oval which I have dry embossed and then used my gold ink pad to highlight the embossing.

Love this ribbon its just divine and from The Craft Box you really must check out Lynn's crafty heaven just brimming with lush crafty goodies.

As the oval is so small I have used a Mini Tilda isn't she she beautiful!

Finally I got to cut out the flowers from my backing paper and just love these and how yummy with the gold stickles!

The Challenges I am entering are:

TOMIC - Oval with Embossing (I have used dry embossing)
Moving Along With the Times - Blooming Marvelous
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Song (You don't bring me flower's anymore - Neil Diamond & Barbara Streisand)

Thanks for looking and leaving me your lovely comments which means in turn I can call round to you!

Have a lovely evening.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx