Followers

Sunday, 22 January 2012

Dilly Beans - Have the Blues!!

Well I've been itching to join the challenge again over at Dilly Beans but for the last two weeks I didn't have the right images so this week its having the blues so here I am again!!!

I have coloured the image with my Pro Markers and its the first time I have done blue hair so please don't be too critical with my efforts it does look better in the flesh!!! lol The main image I have gone round it with blue stickles and glossy accents on the hearts & eyes.

The spotty paper is magnolia with different blue card stock.

Made my own lolly pop flower with a material brad from stash.

Used my new Tim Holt's Butterfly border and edges it with white distress paint.

Side view where you can see the distressed edges on the papers.


I am entering the following challenge:

Dilly Beans - Having the Blues
I Love Pro Markers - Anything Goes
Craft Your Days Away - Distressing
Totally Paper Crafts - Make your own flowers

Well the weekend is over but I'm still off sick so everyday is just the same to me in fact I even forget what day it is!!! lol At least I have got back into my crafting so I can escape when ever I need to from reality.

Hope you all have had a great weekend thanks for visiting me and leaving great comments and hello to my new follower!!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxx

18 comments:

Doreen said...

This is a gorgeous creation Chanelle,I love the image and your colouring is perfect.xxx

Debbie said...

Hi Chanelle....love all the blue and the hair looks great.
Debbie x

patcrafts said...

you are certainly on a roll at the moment producing beautiful cards with perfect colouring. Fantastic cards these last few days. Enjoy your time at home even if you are off sick.Take care.xx

June Nelson said...

Brilliant card Chanelle love it xxxxxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Critical?!? Your coloring is fab and the card is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans! :)

Melissa S. said...

Love your coloring of the image. The whole card is fantastic. Great choice of papers. Thanks for playing along at Dilly Beans this week.

Stressed Stamper said...

Hi hun - stunning as always - just about to say join in at TPC this week - but you have! so thanks hun and Good Luck
Sarah x

Lau W said...

Oh so lovely in blue, love her hairs, your colouring is perfect !
Love the butterflies border !
Have a nice day !
xxx

downrightcrafty said...

what a lovely creation and love the blues so soft
Hugs Kate xx

Linda said...

I love your card, I think you've done a great job with the blue hair. That image is so sweet too - their stamps are very tempting!

It's good you've got your crafting to help you through this time off from work - take it easy x

fairysparkle said...

Oh wow i love this love the image and your papers are fab .x

Clare said...

Just love this card.

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.the image is fantastic and i love your colours and design ;D

xx coops xx

gina g said...

This is gorgeous Chanelle i love it. luv gina xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous, Chanelle! Beautiful coloring and I love the distressing. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans this week. xxD

Vicky said...

Fabulous creation hun..:o)

thanks for joining us at TPC and good luck...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Mette said...

Beautiful card with lots of layers and super colouring. Thank you for joining the Dilly Challenge.
Hugs, Mette

Amanda said...

Lovely card - fab image!
Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Craft Your Days Away.

Amanda