Followers

Sunday 22 January 2012

Dilly Beans - Have the Blues!!

Well I've been itching to join the challenge again over at Dilly Beans but for the last two weeks I didn't have the right images so this week its having the blues so here I am again!!!

I have coloured the image with my Pro Markers and its the first time I have done blue hair so please don't be too critical with my efforts it does look better in the flesh!!! lol The main image I have gone round it with blue stickles and glossy accents on the hearts & eyes.

The spotty paper is magnolia with different blue card stock.

Made my own lolly pop flower with a material brad from stash.

Used my new Tim Holt's Butterfly border and edges it with white distress paint.

Side view where you can see the distressed edges on the papers.


I am entering the following challenge:

Dilly Beans - Having the Blues
I Love Pro Markers - Anything Goes
Craft Your Days Away - Distressing
Totally Paper Crafts - Make your own flowers

Well the weekend is over but I'm still off sick so everyday is just the same to me in fact I even forget what day it is!!! lol At least I have got back into my crafting so I can escape when ever I need to from reality.

Hope you all have had a great weekend thanks for visiting me and leaving great comments and hello to my new follower!!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxx