Followers

Wednesday, 18 January 2012

A little over the top but so me!!

Well another card and its a bit OTT but I love it everything about it the images, the lush papers and the beautiful feather with the spray of flowers I think its just the most perfect Anniversary card.

Good job I still have my Christmas Magnolia's out as these are Tilda & Edwin under the Mistletoe which I have coloured with my Pro Markers.

Found the perfect Peacock feather in my stash and these gorgeous lush flowers which are so perfect!

I am trying to get through my papers but think I will be here for ever!! lol These are the beautiful Webster pages with a journal tag from the same range.

This ribbon was left over from Rochelle's favours and just the perfect match especially with the love slider.

I do love over the top cards and I know that my Sister-in-Law loved it too which makes it so worth while!


Challenges I am entering:
CES - Vintage
Little Red Wagon - Ribbons on projects (bows, knots, loops whatever)
Secret Crafter - Anything goes Blue


Well thanks for your encouraging comments and hello to my old & new followers so glad you are all on board and I hope you are still enjoying my creations!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

16 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...! love the wee image and the lovely embellies..and super colours too :o)

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Doreen said...

Absolutely gorgeous Chanelle,love it.xxx

Heidi said...

Brilliant absolutely gorgeous love it all! hugs heid x

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card Chanelle!!
Hugs Kristel

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is sooooo gorgeous I drool over websters papers I love the smell of them & the quality of them & that ribbon slider is fabulous hun totally love everything about this card its no wonder your SIL loved it! I'm sure she will treasure it for years hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

having a {me} day said...

Oh WOW! This is gorgeous! And you even have a peacock feather on there! Perfect! keeleyxx

Carol (Gingerbeary8) said...

Hey Chanelle-Glad to see you back in the swing of things. Thanks for stopping by today! Girl I am with you with OTT cards. I can't do a CAS on at all...lol But I will tell you that I sent my OTT Christmas Cards all over the country and I got rave reviews and people calling just to say how much they enjoyed them. That makes it worth while for the $1.71 cents each it cost to send...lol

Your card is beautiful. I love the pretty peacock feather and the metal love charm. The image is so sweet and so completely darling. You ROCKED this one. Keep making cards that make you happy. That is what it is all about.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

June Nelson said...

Fabulous and love all the embellies xxxx

Lau W said...

Wow, my friend, you made a beauty again ! Love colors you used and the embellies are fantastic !
Have a nice day !
xxx

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.really gorgeous image and the feathers and flowers are so beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

oh my gawd this is absolutely fabulous. What an adorable image, just so sweet!! And I love that feather it's stunning and adds so much. This is my kind of card filled with lots of awesome beautiful stuff.
Hugs Bonnie

gina g said...

Wow its gorgeous Chanelle i love OTT as i'm poo at cas cards too i like them when other peeps make just not me lol, i absolutely love the colour and the ribbon and feather are so pretty. luv gina xx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous so soft and a great take on this weeks theme at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge with this lovely creation, thank you for joining us this week.
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested :)

karen said...

How beautiful and such gorgeous embellies, thanks so much for joining us at CES this week, Karenx

Francesca said...

Brilliant card
Thanks for joining us for our Anything goes with blue challenge at
Secret crafter Saturday challenge

Hugs
Francesca

P.S I have some valentines candy on my blog if you are interested

Deanna said...

Adorable!