Followers

Wednesday 18 January 2012

A little over the top but so me!!

Well another card and its a bit OTT but I love it everything about it the images, the lush papers and the beautiful feather with the spray of flowers I think its just the most perfect Anniversary card.

Good job I still have my Christmas Magnolia's out as these are Tilda & Edwin under the Mistletoe which I have coloured with my Pro Markers.

Found the perfect Peacock feather in my stash and these gorgeous lush flowers which are so perfect!

I am trying to get through my papers but think I will be here for ever!! lol These are the beautiful Webster pages with a journal tag from the same range.

This ribbon was left over from Rochelle's favours and just the perfect match especially with the love slider.

I do love over the top cards and I know that my Sister-in-Law loved it too which makes it so worth while!


Challenges I am entering:
CES - Vintage
Little Red Wagon - Ribbons on projects (bows, knots, loops whatever)
Secret Crafter - Anything goes Blue


Well thanks for your encouraging comments and hello to my old & new followers so glad you are all on board and I hope you are still enjoying my creations!

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx