Followers

Saturday, 28 January 2012

My 1st Saturated Canary Image.

Well if you can't beat them join them I always say and I have been seeing these beautiful images all over blog land so I have purchased a couple and here is my first card with them.

My image is Queen of Hearts and can be purchased here.

I have used the image twice in two different sizes and coloured them both in with my pro markers!

The sentiment I inked the circle with pink and then covered it with Glossy Accents not sure what make the stamps are as I purchased them from Ebay.

Loads of punches and dies on my card the flowers are Retro in large, medium & small.
The corners are my new Memory Box die, borders are an EK Success punch and the butterfly's are a EK Success border but just used the scraps and finally two different nesties.

Centers of the flowers are a Viva Pearl Pen just purchased two beautiful pink paper pens today so need to play with them!! lol

The papers are a 6 x 6 Prima pad called "Fairy Flora" I just love these papers and have had them ages just need to start using them!

I just love the new memory box dies they are just so delicate but did find it a pain to get it to cut out properly even though I have a metal plate!

A side view! This is going to be my birthday card to my Sister in February done in January god that's a first!!!! lol


I am entering the following challenges:

Saturated Canary - Dies & Punches (I have plenty)
Allsorts - one or more Hearts
Moving along with the times - Blooming Marvelous
Simon Says - Anything Goes


Thanks you all for popping over I and as always leaving me such lovely comments I am trying my best to keep up with all your beautiful posts.

Have a wonderful weekend Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxx

32 comments:

Sheila said...

Beautiful and so glad you have been bitten by the Saturated Canary bug too :)I just adore them but can't make up my mind which new ones to get at the moment - loving the colours you have used here too! Happy crafting with your new images, Sheila:)X

CraftyC said...

Oh Chanelle what a pretty card. I love the colours, gorgeous. Just purchased a few myself, just finding the time to colour
Clairex

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Gorgeous!! So pretty ! Love that sweet image and your coloring of her!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Nicola said...

What a stunning card Chanelle! The image is just gorgeous, I might have to invest in some Saturated Canary myself LOL! Love the envelope design, your sister will love it
Hugs Nicola xxx

Joey said...

Absolutely gorgeous, beautiful colourwork and love these colours. Joey xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Absolutely stunning, I'm sure your sister will love it!

My fiddly dies did't cut properly, I just run a scrap piece of card through as well & they cut fine now! Hope this helps

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Rose Petal said...

Hi. Absolutely stunningly beautiful.
Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
Love Sandra xx

June Nelson said...

Wow they are both stunners and I love the colours and details xxxxx

flutterbycrafter said...

Gorgeous work, up to your usual high standard xx

Loopylou. said...

Chanelle hun you rock!! this is awesome.
Your queen of hearts looks amazing nestled in all those pretty flowers.
Thankyou for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Linda said...

Wow this is just stunning!!!!! Wow what a gorgeous creation!!!!! Love it!!!!! Fabulous work!!!!

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie loving the fab image of course they are my absolute fave image.
Krista has a sale on for 35% off the code you need you can get it over her own personal blog, check our fridays post hun.... I went & brought what ever I didnt have lol.....cant help myself lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Vicky said...

Wonderful hun...beautiful colouring and great layout too...

have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

Wow! this is stunning Chanelle! she is a real cutie! and your colouring is gorgeous! Love the papers and beautiful flowers - so pretty!
Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

patcrafts said...

These are really, really pretty Chanelle, gorgeous colours, lovely papers and the image is beautiful.xx

coops said...

fantastic card chanelle.i love the sc images and this one is gorgeous.really beautiful colours and design too ;D

xx coops xx

Tammy said...

Absolutely stunning! Love how you've colored the image and the flowers are perfect. Your sister will be thrilled.

Mummylade said...

lovely colours you have used!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

Rica said...

Such gorgeous card Chanelle, the Saturated Canery images and such the adorable design and beautiful flowers.

Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge
Hugs
Heather xx

Christa said...

Hi Chanelle , thanks for giving me such a kind comments on my blog !! I will follow you too. This card is so beautiful. I also like these images. Your colouring is great....So are your pictures ! Do you use a light-tent to make your pictures ?? Love from Holland , Christa.

Lori said...

Brilliant creation, I love the fold I think I need to put this on my list of things to try, great work!

Jules said...

Simply Stunning Chanelle.

Love what you have done here.

Yes, I have been seeing these images quite a bit in blogland too .. .. and they all look gorgeous.

I am trying to be strong and stay away!!! Wonder how long it will last LOL!!!

Love Jules xx

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Chenelle...so pretty. Such a gorgeous image and I love the colours and all the wonderful details.
Debbie x

Stressed Stamper said...

Stunningly fantastic hun - totally love it
Hugs
Sarah x

Sarah said...

Such a gorgeous card Chanelle, love your colours and the image is just adorable, hugs, Sarah x

Kathleen said...

Wow what a gorgeous card, so glad you have joined the saturated canary club, be warned they are so adictive, I wont even tell you how many I have!! Lol. I love how you have coloured her, great idea to use 2 images of different sizes.
Hugs
Kat xx

Janny said...

Wow what a gorgeous card, love the colours, the image and the flowers hugs Janny

Jacqui P said...

Wow so beautiful chanelle!! Bad news is that these wee cuties are addictive!!!! Lol!!
Hugs
Jacqui Px

Lau W said...

So so pretty ! Superb, love the image, and so nice papers you have used !
xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

I just bought a few too!!! :)
awesome hey???
love your creation hun!

dragonllew said...

Gorgeous card love the image and the papers are lush thanks for joining us this week at MAWTT.
Jenny GDT

Grenouille Greetings said...

A beautiful set! Lovely colouring. I am pretty sure this little sweetie is going to end up in my shopping basket. She's adorable! hugs, Lesley