Followers

Friday, 13 January 2012

She's just so beautiful!! xx

Well hello again!!

Think I have sorted my lack of crafting looks like its full steam again as its the only think that takes my mind of family matters!!

Bet you thought she's so beautiful it must be summer but no its my ballerina magnolia isn't she just amazing I just adore her but then I adore all my magnolia's!! lol

Coloured her with my pro markers and added loads of stickles and flowers and I just love these pearl leaves that I picked up just beautiful and the perfect finishing tough to my flowers.

Papers are all magnolia's except the plain pink which is from my large stash.


Added the beautiful pink mesh bow, stampinup sentiment and a bit of bling.


I am entering the following challenges:

Dutch Magnolia - Birth - Bling - glitz
TOMIC - Monochromatic Pink & Bow
Crafty Boots _ New Beginnings
Craft your days away - New Beginnings
Creative Inspirations - Something Old Well my little Ballerina is certainly old!!

Nearly forgot to say its been a great start to 2012 on my blog on the 30th December Debbie Dolphin had the 30th day of Magnolia's Advent which I was the lucky winner of and just look below at my goodies I can tell you my heart was beating so fast and isn't it just so generous! Thanks Debbie & Magnolia they have come to a very loving home!


Also I have been picked in the top three over at Dilly Beans Challenge and it was my first ever entery and image!!! I'm so happy you should see my smile xxx



Thanks for looking and thank you again for all your fabulous comments they really mean a lot and have helped so much getting me back into my craft room.

Have a fabulous weekend.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx

21 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining in with the fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Lau W said...

Oh this magnolia is sweet, don't know her ! Love all your flowers, so nice card my friend !
Oh and so lovely stamps you won, et congrats for your top 3, that's fun !
Have a nice week-end !
xxx

Crafty Daffy said...

I love how you colored the image and the subtle peach accents really make a lovely touch to the card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Boots Challenges for our New Beginnings Theme. xx Denise

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

Such a sweet card -fun colors and design-love the sparkle.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Paint this week

patcrafts said...

Your card is stunning as always. Congratulations on winning all of those lovely stamps and on being picked in the top 3, it doesn't surprise me as your cards are always fantastic.xx

Doreen said...

Your card is just gorgeous Chanelle, congratulations on your wins,very deserving.xxx

Lillemor said...

Such a lovely and pretty card! A pink dream, romantic and soft! Thanks for playing along with us at Tomic this week!
Hugs Lillemor

Boxofcolours said...

Very sweet pinky card Chanelle
Hugs
Jane

Happy Days said...

Cute card hun and many congrats on your wins. Your Dilly Beans card was awesome and deserved to be picked xx

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Chanelle...what a super Magnolia image. Congratulations on your wins.
Debbie x

flutterbycrafter said...

Congratulations on your win and being in the top three, well deserved. Your card is so beautiful, love the colouring and of course all the bling xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card Chanelle and I love your colouring and gorgeous design too. I agree, this is a very sweet Magnolia and I'm really pleased you won the prize from the blog hope. I'm sure you'll have hours of fun :). Hugs, Chris.

Kerry said...

Hello Mrs,

I love the card, stamp, colouring - everything about it.

I am very jealous about this one. I'd love this little boldy!!!

Love lots,
Kerry xxx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Chanelle and so pretty in pink! I love how you have arranged your flowers, a really stunning card hun :) Donna ♥ x

coops said...

gorgeous card chanelle.i love the sweet image and your colours and design are so pretty.huge congrats on your wins too hun :D

xx coops xx

having a {me} day said...

Oh I love her! Those old Magnolia's are just gorgeous! I will have to get some I think, having seen this.Very beautiful card. Have a lovely weekend. keeleyxx

hobby@Janet said...

What a lovely card !!

Thanks for joining us at DML !!

Hugs Janet

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie totally gorgeous card love the pink & the image is sooooooooo cute.
Congrats on your win & top 3 shug so well deserved.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Karina said...

Oh my this image is so cute. Love her as well. And you made such an amazing card out of her.
Congrats to your fabulous win... lucky girl!! You deserved it, and I hope your new year will continue this way.
Big hugs,
Karina

Anne said...

Oh, this is SO adorable! Gorgeous image and so pretty embellishments. :) Love the pinkness. ;)

Hugs, Anne.

Lesley said...

Pretty card! Thank you for taking part in CYDA's 'New Beginnings' challenge xx