Followers

Friday 13 January 2012

She's just so beautiful!! xx

Well hello again!!

Think I have sorted my lack of crafting looks like its full steam again as its the only think that takes my mind of family matters!!

Bet you thought she's so beautiful it must be summer but no its my ballerina magnolia isn't she just amazing I just adore her but then I adore all my magnolia's!! lol

Coloured her with my pro markers and added loads of stickles and flowers and I just love these pearl leaves that I picked up just beautiful and the perfect finishing tough to my flowers.

Papers are all magnolia's except the plain pink which is from my large stash.


Added the beautiful pink mesh bow, stampinup sentiment and a bit of bling.


I am entering the following challenges:

Dutch Magnolia - Birth - Bling - glitz
TOMIC - Monochromatic Pink & Bow
Crafty Boots _ New Beginnings
Craft your days away - New Beginnings
Creative Inspirations - Something Old Well my little Ballerina is certainly old!!

Nearly forgot to say its been a great start to 2012 on my blog on the 30th December Debbie Dolphin had the 30th day of Magnolia's Advent which I was the lucky winner of and just look below at my goodies I can tell you my heart was beating so fast and isn't it just so generous! Thanks Debbie & Magnolia they have come to a very loving home!


Also I have been picked in the top three over at Dilly Beans Challenge and it was my first ever entery and image!!! I'm so happy you should see my smile xxx



Thanks for looking and thank you again for all your fabulous comments they really mean a lot and have helped so much getting me back into my craft room.

Have a fabulous weekend.

Love & Hugs Chanelle xxx