Followers

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Loving my Little Critter!

Its a new challenge over at House Mouse and Friends Challenge and this week the theme is "Make Wishes Come True" for mine I have made a Birthday Wish.

Before I go on I would just like to say a big Thank you to Christine at "Nanaseaside" for my lucky candy win on there fabulous Blog Hop!!

This little Critter is "Sleeping Under Flowers" and I have to say its the first time I have inked it up and boy I love it so we may be seeing lots of him! As always I have coloured with my pro markers and I just love it looks so beautiful!

The lovely sentiment is from stampinup and I have layered it onto two punched retro flowers.

Lush papers are Basic Grey "Sugar Rush" added to plain coloured bazzil.

Punched the Martha Stewart Love Heart border added some yummy orange stickles, seam binding and some extra bling!

I am entering this into the following challenges:

House Mouse and Friends = Make a wish come true HMFMS113
Moving along with the times - Cute Critters
Anything Goes - Bingo (Animal, bling, ribbon & punches)
Truly Scrumptious - All creatures great and small
Alphabet Challenge - A for Animals
Zoe Bunny Crafts Challenge - Celebration
I love Pro Markers - Nature

Hope you are all having a great week.
I would like to say a big hello to my new followers thank your for following me its a great honour and thanks to all you lovely blogging friends who always leave me such encouraging comments I love reading them they always make my day!



Love & Hugs Chanelle xxxx