Followers

Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Thank You Cards xx

Back at last!! Sorry for being "Awol" again but life has its way of getting in the way and making you feel down!!!


Being off work has its major downfalls which I am now experiencing and on top of that I'm still taking pain killer for my mouth that dentist has a lot to answer for! lol 


Anyway I must apologise for not blogging and commenting its like I take a magic step forward and then two back life is so unfair. 


Back to my cards. My friend Kerry who keeps me sane with my card orders gave me a list of cards she needed one the list was eight "Thank You" cards so I decided that was what I would do first as I needed time out from life! lol 


As always she wanted Cupcakes so here it is "Magnolia Love Muffin" can't go wrong with a Magnolia.
The papers are "Tilda" and I have added a green bazzil for the contrast.  Colured as always with my Pro Markers and added glossy accents to the hearts.
Did a green border with the bazzil for the ribbon and used a nestie for the scalloped edge circle and my favourite circle cutter for the main image.
Kerry just loves "Vintage and Roses" so this paper is a winner.  Added paper pearls to the edges just the most beautiful pink.  A sizzix tag which I have used a SU sentiment and a beautiful co-ordinated bow.
I think they look beautiful but as always my pictures do not do the colours justice.

Challenges I am entering are:

The Ribbon Girl  -  Girly card
Bearly Mine  -  Ribbons & Bows
Papertake Weekly  -  Anything Goes  (Glossy Accents on Hearts)
Dutch Magnolia Chickies  -  Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin  -  Scallops
Zoe Bunny   -  Girls, Girls, Girls

Well that's my post done I have a card to finish then I hope to come back to my lap top and leave some love!!!!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxx
  


30 comments:

Gail said...

They turned out beautifully!
Hope you're feeling better, and you're right...life does get in the way!

Caroline said...

Hi Chanelle gorgeous set of card's love the cupecake image which is coloured beautifully. The layout is gorgeous as is the colours. I hope everything picks up for you soon. Caroline xxx

Nicecrane Designs said...

I love the elegant designs and pastel tones here, wowww

Nicecrane Designs said...

I love the elegant ans si ple designs and your pastel tones here,,,,wowww

Boxofcolours said...

Great thank you cards and I hope you start to feel better soon.
Hugs
Jane

Doreen said...

Fabulous thank you card Chanelle.xxx

sassy said...

hiya chantelle....they all do look gorgeous and you have done yourself proud my girl....onto being off work i can sympathise there too hunnie im in my 7th week of being poorley and colmplications with work make it harder to get well.if ever you wanna chat email me..but glad youve come back on blog land hugglies sassyxxxx

cotnob said...

I think they look beautiful as well, such a fab image and gorgeous colours.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Sonia said...

Fabulous card:)I love it!
Hugs,
Sonia

Jayne A said...

Fabulous set of cards.
Hugs
Jayne
x

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are yummy Chanelle, fab colouring of those cup cakes and I like the papers.
Kevin xx

scrappyjen said...

Keep your chin up. It all makes us stronger. your work is lovely and I love the colours. jenx

Little K Smith said...

Oh these are so yummy Chanelle, the paper is so delish and I love the colours too :)
Take care hun,
Kelly.x

Louise said...

Hi chanelle!

I'm so saddened to read life is being a bit tough at the moment! I agree, sure sounds like that dentist of yours has a lot coming his way! Bad dentist! Hope you feel better soonish :)

I love these beautiful Thank you cards, sweetie! I'm sure your friend and the receivers will treasure them forever! Your friend is right - that cupcake is both sweet and very adorable so great choice :) And Hun..the papers are sooo scrummy!
Love it!

Big hugs!

Tracy said...

These are super sweet--literally and figuratively--LOL. They really are lovely cards Chanelle. You did a beautiful job, but I'm so sorry you're still feeling under the weather. It sure doesn't show in your work. Sending big hugs!

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Chanelle, Your Thankyou cards look fabby and quite mouthwatering too! Love those papers - Hope you are feeling better soon:) Big Hugs, Teresa x

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.really gorgeous image and design and your colours are fab :D
take care hun.

xx coops xx

Anne said...

These thank you cards are so adorable, just love them! :)
Great colors, lovely cupcake, and I love the layout.

Hugs, Anne.

Rica said...

This is fabulous Chanelle, a great design and gorgeous colours - scrumptious invites.

hugs Heather xx

Lynne said...

My you've been busy. Beautiful TY cards lovely colour combo and you used one of my fav stamps. Have a good weekend Chanelle. Hugs Lynne xx

Elaine said...

Channelle these are fabulous what stunners well done Hugs Elaine

Wedgie said...

Gorgeous cards, love that cupcake!

Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Sarah said...

Hi Chanelle, what wonderful cards. Love the image and your papers are gorgeous.

Hope life gets better for you soon as well.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

Sarah

Arabella said...

These are gorgeous Chanelle! Fab colour combo! I hope you're feeling better soon!

Hugs!

Arabella

Cupcakekez said...

I can't bring myself to give them out now because they too pretty lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sue said...

Wow these are so gorgeous Chanelle! Love the yummy cupcakes and the pretty paper!
I'm sorry that you are having a rough time lately and really hope that things improve for you soon
Big Hugs
Sue xxx

Jess's Crafty Things said...

very pretty card I love everything about it thanks for Joining us at Bearly Mine Designs / Challenge Blog. Hugs Jess

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Chanelle what pretty thank you cards. Could just eat one of those cupcakes now!! Thank you for taking part in the challenge and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Member) xxx

Ribbon Girl said...

Gorgeous set of thank you cards, really pretty! thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge. Mary G x

miriam said...

mooie kaarten deze stempel blijft het altijd leuk doen vindt ik op een kaart
bedankt voor je deelname aan dmcc
gr mriiam