Followers

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Thank You Cards xx

Back at last!! Sorry for being "Awol" again but life has its way of getting in the way and making you feel down!!!


Being off work has its major downfalls which I am now experiencing and on top of that I'm still taking pain killer for my mouth that dentist has a lot to answer for! lol 


Anyway I must apologise for not blogging and commenting its like I take a magic step forward and then two back life is so unfair. 


Back to my cards. My friend Kerry who keeps me sane with my card orders gave me a list of cards she needed one the list was eight "Thank You" cards so I decided that was what I would do first as I needed time out from life! lol 


As always she wanted Cupcakes so here it is "Magnolia Love Muffin" can't go wrong with a Magnolia.
The papers are "Tilda" and I have added a green bazzil for the contrast.  Colured as always with my Pro Markers and added glossy accents to the hearts.
Did a green border with the bazzil for the ribbon and used a nestie for the scalloped edge circle and my favourite circle cutter for the main image.
Kerry just loves "Vintage and Roses" so this paper is a winner.  Added paper pearls to the edges just the most beautiful pink.  A sizzix tag which I have used a SU sentiment and a beautiful co-ordinated bow.
I think they look beautiful but as always my pictures do not do the colours justice.

Challenges I am entering are:

The Ribbon Girl  -  Girly card
Bearly Mine  -  Ribbons & Bows
Papertake Weekly  -  Anything Goes  (Glossy Accents on Hearts)
Dutch Magnolia Chickies  -  Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin  -  Scallops
Zoe Bunny   -  Girls, Girls, Girls

Well that's my post done I have a card to finish then I hope to come back to my lap top and leave some love!!!!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxx