Followers

Thursday 12 July 2012

The big 50 xx

Another order a request for "Sister" who's 50 obviously!!! As always I have used a Magnolia image and papers. 
 
This image is so sweet and sends lot's of love so was perfect.  Coloured as always with my Pro Markers.
Added some extra little love hearts to look as if they are from where she is blowing.
This magnolia paper is one of my favourites as I get to cut out the flowers which you know I love.  Added some lush velvet ribbon and a ribbon slider.
The overall view where you can see all the detail added stickles, liquid pearls Doily, punched border and craftwork cards sentiment.
Side view where you can see the raised detail.

Challenges I am entering:

Cutie Pie  -  Glitter and Bling
Crafty Boots  -  Bingo  Middle line  (Pearls (Liquid) Stripes, Blue)
Magnolia-licious  -  Red White and Blue
Olhttp://oldiebutagoodiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/die but Goldie  -   Flower Power (used an old Slider)
Addicted to Stamps  -  Someone Special


Well that's it for now going to pop and make tea then back to commenting.

Would also like to say a big hello to all my new followers and don't forget you can still join my candy here!!

Its been a beautiful day in Sheffield and we have even managed to get the lawn cut (not me my Dad) had a lovely afternoon with Summer who's been playing on her train which her Mum and Dad bought her for Christmas and now its re-homed here which was a great surprise!!!.

Hope you have all had a beautiful day.