Followers

Friday 6 July 2012

Beautiful Pion Papers xx

Here is another of my new babies direct from Magnolia isn't she adorable and so perfect with my new much longed for Pion papers!!!

Have you seen the new Live and Love Crafts if not you can find it here. Its just full of lush papers and embellishments which are just divine. Sandy who owns the shop is just superb I must say I placed my order on the first day of opening and well lets just say The Royal Mail have a lot to answer for, but no worries as Sandy has been in contact with my from day one and I received my order yesterday no thanks to (The Royal Mail) just a fabulous customer service from Sandy so a big thank you!!!!!

The only problem now is I don't want to use my new goodies so my card today is a 6 x 6 as I'm being very frugal with them.
My paper is Forget Me Knots by Pion added to beige bazzil and as always coloured with my Pro's.
I have also added my favourite flowers at the moment which are also Magnolia.
Just look at these beautiful papers so vintage they look superb and I have added lots of liquid pearls.
Edged everything with distress inks and added a blue flower to the large bloom and pearl brads to the smaller ones.
Just had to show you a close up of this yummy lace (Live and Love Crafts) its so baby soft and just divine.
Added a SU sentiment and a clothes peg also purchased from Live and Love Crafts just beautiful!

Challenges I am entering are:

Just Magnolia  -  All the B's (Blooms, Brads)
Southern Girls  -  Pearls
Ribbon Girl  -  Girly
Paper Pretties  -  PWC213 Celebrate Any Occasion (Birthday)
Papertake Weekly  - Anything Goes
Dutch Magnolia Chickies  -  Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin  -  Scallops
Allsorts  -  In Bloom
Zoe Bunny  -  Girls, Girls, Girls

Well that's me done and just need to link up!

Weather here is Sheffield is a wash out and I have my DH home as the building site he's working on is flooded.

Going to play with my new goodies again as DH wants to watch horse racing and tennis and to tell you the truth not bothered about either, find tennis boring and don't like to see the beautiful horses falling!! lol

Hope you all have a great weekend despite the weather.

Love and hugs Chanelle xxxxxx