Followers

Sunday, 8 July 2012

The Paper Shelter has a DT Call & 1st Christmas card of 2012.

Over at The Paper Shelter its time for another DT call so I thought I'd give it a shot as I love digi's and colouring in!! lol

You can use any digi to take part in the call so here is my entry.

A few weeks ago I was the lucky winner of "Joeys Candy" part of which was $20 to spend at Sassy Cheryl's digi's and since then I love them!! This weekend I had a look at the bargain bin and can you believe this beautiful snowman "Fat Thankful Snowman" was in there at $1.
As always I have coloured in with Pro Markers and added way too much stickles to his cheeky face!! lol
The papers are Dove Craft "Let it Snow" papers which I have had for a couple of years which are just fab and pre glittered.  As you can see my Tim Holtz Snowflake border die has come out and addded some blue gems and stickles.
Had the sentiment stamp for ages and these beautiful snowflakes are Magnolia I did buy them last year but ashamed to say I have just opened them today also added gems to the centers and stickles.
The only stipulation was that you leave the image free of embellishments it was hard but I have succeeded!  Fingers crossed as there's so much talent out there.

Challenges I am entering are:

2 Sisters  -  Christmas in July
Saturdays Challenge -  Pastels
Crafty Catz -  Spots (Backing Paper)
Paper Take Weekly  -  Anything Goes + added stickles
Crafters Companion  -  Ho Ho Ho its Christmas
Lolly Pop Crafts  -  Christmas in July
Ladybug Crafts  -  Christmas in July


Well I'm so happy that I have started my Christmas Cards as I know a lot of you ladies have been doing them all year and I do normally start two weeks before or like last year the weekend before as I'm always on my last legs!!!! lol

I do believe that the Sun has just come out in Sheffield I just wonder for how long!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxxx


27 comments:

Leah Ann Gast said...

AWE! What a cute snowman, you've done a fabulous job on him. I love him...precious card! Hugs! Leah Ann

sassy said...

oh my what a picture...hes such a adorable snowman fabulous card hunnie ...weathers picked up here 2 ..sassy xxxx

sassy said...

back again hunnie...fab card hasnt changed but this time in my dt role...thanks for sharing this fab card with us at crafty catz hugs sassyxxx

craftyeyes said...

beautiful card fab layout thanks for joining us at 2 sisters blog challenge good luck Tracy :)

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow this is super cute!
Fabulous work Chanelle!
hugs
kim x

Rica said...

That is absolutely adorable, I just love those colours and stunning details. The showman is awesome!!!

hugs Heather xx

downrightcrafty said...

Beautiful pastels and a gorgeous creation, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

Caroline said...

Hi Chanelle. Gorgeous card love the snowman he's sooo cute and coloured beautifully. Love the snowflakes and the colours and design is fantastic. Hugs Caroline xxx

sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, such a fab image and you have coloured it beautifully.
Good luck with the DT call

Sue

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Chanelle, love the cute snowman image and the snowflakes are scrummy. Good luck with the DT call.

Donna x

gina g said...

Hi Chanelle this is gorgeous i love the image and pretty papers. luv gina xx

Happy Days said...

Gorgeous card hun, I love that image and he was indeed a bargain. Good luck with the DT call - I'm sure you'll breeze it.

Claire x

Sonia said...

Fabulous Christmas card Chanelle:) Sooooo cute image!
Kisses,
Sonia

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle, I like the snowman the colours and design.
Kevin xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Love it!!!
:))) great saying too!

Jules said...

Hi Chanelle

What a fabulous Christmas card!!

I love that snowman and all your yummy snowflakes very, very much!

Hope you had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Curlybear said...

Thank you so very much for Joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge, this is one very beautiful creation

Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0) x

Curlybear said...

Oh and thank you so much for joining us at the secret crafter challenge too,have a lovely day,
Hugs Bridget SCSC DT

coops said...

oh i love this chanelle.he is s fantastic snowman and your colours are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Elaine said...

Chanelle this is FABULOUS, what a super Snowman image and a fabulous card well done Hugs Elaine

Tina said...

this si so cute, love the adorable snowman

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. The image is fantastic and the snowflakes are adorable. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters. Good luck. Hugs, Jill A x

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card, Chanelle. You really rocked mr. Snowman! Love those snowflakes, they are so beautiful! Good luck with the DT call! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Tracy said...

I love the blue and brown and I don't think he's too sparkly. He's a snowman after all and snow is sparkly. :-) Good luck on your try out! Hugs!

Caz said...

Love this Chanelle. What a fabulous snowman image. You've coloured him beautifully and you can never have too much glitter!
Hugs
Caz x

Anne said...

Such a great card. :)
Love the snowflakes, and a wonderful image. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Diane's Card Designs said...

Love your gorgeous snowman. He looks so sweet. Thanks for joining us at LCI challenge this month.
Diane xx