Followers

Saturday, 21 July 2012

Check out these new images at Crafts and Me xx

Well I'm back at last with a card and boy did this take some making I coloured the image as soon as it popped through the letter box as I'm so in love with these new images from Crafts and Me.

As soon as I saw the DT girls show casing them I knew I had to have them and as I get the newsletter I also got 10% off so even happier!!! This amazing image is called "Misunderstood" by Robin Pushay and can be found here! 

I have also had a go at the backgound but still kept it light just need more confidence to do the fab dark ones that you see the DT have done!!

As always I have coloured in with my Pro Markers and added gamour dust and some liquid pearls.
Loving these papers they are Glitz  Design Vintage Blue and just added some blue bazzil.
I have also followed the sketch over at Simon Says and the theme which is favourite thing which mine is embellishments!!!!
A beautiful Zva blue bling swirl added to flowers from my stash, my new leaf die and some beautiful beaded foliage from Live and Love Crafts.
A beautiful Cats Life Sentiment edged with distress inks which I have also edged all the papers with and you can also see my yellow silk and blue organza ribbon.
In the Corner's I have added Ivy die from Marianne with gold liquid pearls and a fab gold metal butterfly.
Side View where you can see my leaves so much better.

Challenges I am Entering are:

Simon Says  -  Sketch and Favourite Thing
Crafts and Me  -  Ribbon and Bows
DigiDesignChallenge  -  Mystical (Fairies/Mermaids Etc)
I Love Pro Markers  -  Sparkle
Divas By Design  -  Anything Goes
Southern Girls  -  Angels and Fantasy  
Paper Crafting Journey  -  Swirls and pearls
Cute Card Thursday  -  Fairy Nice
Deep Ocean  -  Fantasy World
Cutie Pie  -  Glitter and Bling
Bearly Mine  -  Girly Birthday Card


On Thursday I went to Parkgate in Rotherham with my Sister and Summer and because she was such a good girl she got to go on teh merry go round twice!! lol
She really is such a joy to spend time with and talks none stop now even though some of it we don't understand its just so cute!!
Hope you are having a great weekend the weather here in Sheffield has been lovely even though a little overcast but so much nicer than rain!!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxx

38 comments:

Ladock girl said...

Beautiful card and the image is sooooo cute, just love it. Linda xxx

Vicky said...

It's absolutely gorgeous, I adore the colours you have used, and love all of those flowers

hugs Vicky xxx

sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! This is totally stunning. I love the image and you have coloured it so beautifully. The embellishments, papers and layout are just wonderful.
thanks for sharing your lovely photos too.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Hugs Sue

Sarah said...

Hi there, beautiful image and colours make for a stunning card.

Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

Sarah

June Nelson said...

Hiya Chanelle hunnie, this is fantastic"!!! the image is wonderful and your colour combo is beautiful, and all of the detail, lush card hun huggies June xxxxx

Lisa M said...

I have seen some amazing floral arrangements on cards, but by golly...THIS has to be the most intricate and detailed small garden on a card EVER!!! LOL...I LOVE IT. Your colors are mesmerizing and the image is perfect. Outstanding card Chanelle.

Elaine said...

fabulous photo,s of Summer Channelle gorgeous smile she has.
Your card is sensational I adore this new image , beautiful colouring and fabulous flowers well done Hugs Elaine

Sarah J. Moerman said...

Wow! What a fabulous card! I love all the details and the soft blue is just perfect for this image! Thanks for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Crafteezee said...

Really beautiful, love your colouring and all those gorgeous embellishments. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Hugs Tracy x

Sonia said...

Brilliant card Chanelle:) Really lovely details:)
Big hug,
Sonia

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Chanelle, I like the image the colours the embellishments and the foliage.
Kevin xx

Happy Days said...

Wow this is completely stunning hun. I love it! Summer looks so cute, glad the weather's perked up, long may it continue. x

Sue said...

Oh Wow! this is absolutely stunning Chanelle!! what a beautiful image and you've coloured it to perfection! Love the scrummy papers and embellishments. Those flowers are breathtaking!!
Aww love your photos of Summer - she's a real sweetie!
I know what you mean about the weather…overcast is ok isn't it… much better than rain!!! LOL
Hope you have a good weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Christy Beans said...

Such beautiful colors - and I love all the little pearly dots around your image. =) Thanks for joining us for the Pearls & Swirls challenge at Paper-Crafting Journey! ~Christy

Gail said...

Such a pretty card!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your gorgeous carf and fab pics too.
luv
Debby

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a beautiful card this is! I have just been taking a look at your blog and it is so inspiring! I spot a new Challenge too so will ake a look. Thanks for stopping by my Blog and hope your weekend is going well, Judy x

Alberto said...

amazing card, amazing image, amazing coloring, amazing bling!
i love the papers and the coloring!
thank you so very much for join us at deep ocean challenge these two weeks! and your fantasy world is amazing! hope to see you there again soon!

hugs, ALby

coops said...

so stunning chanelle.your design is so beautiful and i love the gorgeous image and pretty details :D

xx coops xx

Alessandra said...

what a wonderful card with this new image... Noooooooooooo I'm not allowed to shop more stamps before I have used every stamp I possess at least once!!!!!!!!!!! *roll-with-my-eyes*
Summer is so sweet! I just saw my cute little niece yesterday, they are so mega cute when they are cahtting away and no one understands it LOL!
Hugs, Alessandra

Ani said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining our Girly Birthday card challenge at BMD this week! Hugs, Ani

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous card and super presentation
Hugs Kate xx

Arabella said...

This is so beautiful Chanelle! I love the colours you have used and the embellies are so lovely!

Summer looks adorable!

Arabella

sallysbitz said...

Wow Chanelle, this is just stunning, You have coloured the image perfectly, love ALL the detail x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Karen said...

Oooh Chanelle, this is just gorgeous, I love it, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card Chanelle and I can see why you wanted that stamp, it's very sweet. Love your colouring and the gorgeous design too. Hugs, Chris x

SHARY said...

Such a pretty sweet card. gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at CCT.x

Nicecrane Designs said...

Soooooo cute card,,,,,,love the adorable angel,,,and waht a beautiful pict from that little princess,,,,wowwwwww,, love it.

Cathy Lee said...

Oooo, Chanelle. I love your card, so pretty with all those gorgeous blue tones. And I also have to say that little Summer of yours is a cutie patootie. What a doll. Looks like she had fun on that merry-go-round.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Chanelle, love the amazingly coloured image and very pretty details. Aww! what a lil' sweetie Summer is.

Donna x

Kirsty-Anne Davies said...

Hi Wow what a card so many pretty details looked at it for ages !! Love the swirl and the dies and the colours !!! Oh she is such a cutie peeking out the bus !! Still raining here !! ;0)

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Chanelle and such beautiful details love it.
Great piccys too such a cute little girl. Hugs Teresa xx

Little K Smith said...

Oh so beautiful hun, I adore these new gorgeous images, I love the colours and lush flowers too :)
Kelly.x

Dortesjs said...

Simply gorgeous, cute girl

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Craftyrose said...

Beautiful colouring and awesome embellishments. thanks for joining us at Di's digi designs . xx

Jess's Crafty Things said...

gorgeous colouring - good luck and thanks for joingin us at Di's Digi Challenge blog hugs Jess xx