Followers

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Feeling Blue!!!!!!

Well it's true I am feeling very blue at the moment and finding it hard to shake myself out of it and even my card ended up blue!!!!!

Over at D'Arcy's the theme is Monochromatic so I thought I would play along as its the first card I have made in a week I'm just so naughty!!!! lol
As you can see I went with  Blues and as always I used my pro markers.
I really enjoyed colouring this lovely image "Under my Umbrella" which you can find here!
These are the same papers I used on an earlier card from Glitz  Design Vintage Blue !! 
In the corner of the paper you find these beautiful flowers I have two sheets so decided to cut them out for depth and added stickles and knotted up some beads on string for the flower centers.  Also used dies and punches for the leaves.
A different view so you can see the raised effect!

Challenges I am entering:

D'Arcy's  -  Monochromatic
Crafts and Me  -  Anything Goes 
Simon Says  -  Anything Goes
Paper Pretties  -  PPMC50 Two Designer Papers or more
Party Time Tuesday  -  Anything Goes
Bearly Mine  -  Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss  -  Pearls  (Liquid Pearls)



Well that's all I'm off to link up!!

Hopefully will be back commenting as well fingers crossed!!

Love and Hugs Chanelle xxx